Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Eugen`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Eugen, I am seventeen and have somehow two weeks till I finish the school this year,
Also, as a player.. I could say I enjoy Massive multiplayer online role playing games. ((MMORPG for short))
I've been playing on Blizzard. (Wow) But I didn't liked it much because of the payment. Anyway,
Except mmo I also enjoy playing RPG games. (Like Dragon Age Origins or Gothic 3) With some small Action packed games from time to time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in Romania, Would be in Europe. Also my main primary language is Romanian.
While I am only seventeen, some say I was born with the English learning capability. As most of my age barely know how to say 'Hi' 'How are you'

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Some more years ago. When I was ten I believe...
Same goes for Warcraft and World of Warcraft.
My cousins got me in both of them. as I said, I enjoyed them then, but finished playing due to the subscription payment (For wow)
Now I got back in due to a friend that is also here.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well first of all, I enjoy Role Playing. So me and my friend wanted to role play on a... well rping server? (heh lots of role playing words I used there)
We tried on an empty server to see how it goes. Also using Total RP mod for a better experience.
I have to say it was quite boring to role play only us. So I went and search for a Wow private server of roleplaying. Patched to the last version. And that's how I found you.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well I enjoy all types of roleplay. It depends with who I am roleplaying with.
I enjoy roleplaying exploring.. I know it sounds a bit odd. But 'at least in wow' the maps are huge.. and well Its awesome to roleplay an adventurer.
So in this category. (exploring roleplay) Enters every type of roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well my favorite Race is Human. Why? Because I want the character to look human. (never been good at rping other races only when needed) And I want him to act as I would've so that's why mostly.
Class? Well this could be Warrior. (Because ability to wear heavy armor and two handed swords)
Or Even a rogue. (As he can use bows and sneak past others)

What are your expectations of this server?:
If I can roleplay on the server then I don't have any expectation.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like all of them to be honest.
But to be honest from all of them I like the Roleplaying rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
*Eugen opens his eyes, looks around the inns room*
Eugen:Well it seems I slept long enough
*He gets up from the bed, then starts dressing in his armor*
Eugen:I started to hate this armor.. Way to hard to get dressed in it. Heh.
*Finishes dressing then heads in the lobby, He then takes out a gold coin and trows it to the innkeeper*
Eugen:Thanks mate.
Innkeeper:Everytime sir.
*Gets outside the inn looks around at the rain and mumbles to himsel*
Eugen mumbling: Gah. Raining again.
*Mounts his horse then starts riding in the rain*
*After some time he sees couple of thugs attacking a caravan*
Eugen: Hey You! Stop it! Now!
Thug1: Oh really? And what will you do about it?
Eugen: *smiles* This.
*Unsheathes his two handed sword from his back, gets off the horse and charges at the thugs*
*He then starts fighting the thugs*
Eugen: Told you *breathes heavily* To stop it!
Thug1,2,3: Ok ok ok! I yield.
*Eugen makes them a hand wave in a dismizivelly manner*
*The thugs start running leaving the loot behind*
Eugen: Hey, are you ok? *looks in the dirrection of the caravan master*
Caravan Master: Yes sir, thank you.
Eugen: My pleasure. If you don't mind I must be on my way.
Caravan Master: Of course sir, here take this as a payment. *Hands out a bag full of gold coins*
Eugen:*pushes the bag slowly back at the Caravan Master* No need for payment sir. It was my pleasure. Better keep those money for a mercenary. *Goes to the horse, mounts the horse then starts riding in the rain holding a hand waving at the caravan*

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well.. I don't thin there is something I can add or ask, except this:
While I have not played Wow in quite some time I forgot how is with the private servers and that.
So as I remember only one man could mount a horse.
Could you script or mod or I don't know, something like this? :
Me and a friend are in a party. I have a horse she does not. So I mount my horse then type a command to let her mount the horse aswell..
I believe it would add a lot more rping enviorment if this would be possible.

Best Regards
-Eugen
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Please make sure to review our Rules, Wiki and FAQ before jumping on in.

Happy hunting!
Bun Venit ;)
Thank you.
Almost finished the character story, should post it in no time aswell.