Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: IHateTheseFlowers`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, I've never been addicted to MMOs. As a very casual player, especially in WoW, I never went around grinding for mats or doing instances over and over for that one piece of equipment. Because of this I've never been anything above level 50, and I'm fine with that. My only REAL main character spent most of his time roleplaying in the guild channel or at the in world guild house. Once I found real, character driven RP, I was hooked.

I come from the old days of Yahoo chat RP rooms, back when the user rooms were still around and the RP rooms were just packed with all kinds of roleplayers.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from America and all I really know is English. Not a lively answer, but I have not led a very exciting life.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I don't even remember, but I know that I switched between Horde and Alliance so much that my loyalties now fall nowhere. I DO know that every main i have ever played has been on the Sentinals server, and it has served me well.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
A while ago I was talking to my brother who mentioned free servers. I was astounded and looked up how many RP centric servers there must be.

One.

I mentioned this to an internet friend and he said he used to play here and recommends it highly.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any. I'm very curious about how you do RP fights as I've heard you do. I like immersive (sp?) RP the most. Something I get lost in for a while. Big crowds, one on one, maybe a small group. As long as there are people who are enjoyable to be around.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human/ Warrior was my big main, but I loved my Troll/ Priest. I'm not one for strategy, so Warrior is best for just running up and beating something to death, but Priest made me feel like an important part of a party. Also, troll healing rocks.

What are your expectations of this server?:
From what I've heard, I will enjoy this place quite a bit. I hope to stay here and be accepted and make friends and generally find a good place to be.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact that spelling counts. I cannot tell you how much I hate "how r u 2day? lol".

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(Hopefully this doesn't have to be set in WoW lore)

If there was one thing about him, there was a fire in his eyes. Everybody could tell, even though nobody had ever seen his eyes through those dark glasses he wore. Was he blind? Were they cybernetic? Rumors floated around about his eyes almost as much as rumors about Armory and Artillery's personal war. The truth was, his eyes were just as normal as anybody else's except for the color.

Some men have blue eyes like the sky, or dark grey eyes like a rock in moonlight, or dull green eyes with little flecks of gold. Inspector Moustache's eyes were bright bubble-gum pink, and it caused him no end of beatings as a child in school.

It stands to reason that it is one of the many reasons he became such an utter bad-ass in life. He passed his Super Police Force Final in under seven minutes with perfect marks (except for exploding a few things that were thought un-explodable) and rose in ranks to Commander in under 3 years.

After his wife was killed in a horrible accident, that I fear to talk about, lest Moustache come find me and beat me to death, he turned sour and quit. Became a vigilante for a year and then quit that to simply wander the world.

But all of this is neither here nor there. He returned to New Light City a new man. Sure, he still wore his brown jacket and his pitch black aviator sunglasses, but you could just tell. It's said that when he returned he stopped the then-powerful super villain Vertigo from encasing The Cape in a super heated energy ball by simply collapsing a building on him.

(Will be continued)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope to be an asset to this world of yours.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Please make sure to review our Rules, Wiki and FAQ before jumping on in.

Happy hunting!