Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: I need your opinions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Criticism is extremely welcome.. I just need your views on this doesn't matter if it's "LULWUT! THAT SUCKS n00B!" or the other side of the scale, really. I'm open to whatever, don't be afraid.. :P

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/forum/...=51&t=2321

Trying someone new totally.

1)Never played undead :P
2)Strayed a bit from the type of characters I usually play.
3)Also changed how I do my histories considerably.

If you think any of this is for better or worse, say so! I wanna know. I'm trying out new things because I've been told that I can't RP because I always RP the same character/type of character.
Levi Wrote:... I've been told that I can't RP because I always RP the same character/type of character.

If you know that you like a special kind of character you should play that... Not saying that you shouldn´t ever change anything, but I mean if you know what you like, why do it differently just because someone tell you to? (Except godmodding, and meta-gaming, and playing bad music... an-... meh! You get the idea)
I agree with Nostra. If you're heart isn't into Rping a character, than it's just not worth it. But if this is a character that grabs your imagination, then I say go for it.
My friends have been trying to tell me the same thing for months.. I'd rather you said something about the profile I poured my heart and soul.. blood.. sweat.. tears.. hair.. whatever else into. Lol