Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Trawuz`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Myself? I'm not the PvPing type, why, I'd be fine with just sitting around with Thrall and Varian and all the rest with a cup of coffee, ( Or tea, what ever you prefer. ) If some one does kill me for no reason, well, I tend to ask them why. If they give me some half thought reason, or don't respond at all, I am sad.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Well, my ancestry is scottish, so I like to think I, myself and scottish! But I am from Canada, sure is cold here, I speak english... and little else.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, 5 years back or so, I forgot.. I tried the Warcraft 3 demo, first thought was, I am getting this game, which led to my interest in WoW, which led to me not wanting to pay, which led to Private servers.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, I tried a server called 'WoWbeez' and that server is getting torn down because it's maker is in some monetarial issues, which makes me sad... anywho, my friend recomended this.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
What appeals most to me, is all of the above, only, better with more then just two people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race would have to be trolls, with humans my absolute second, why? Well... firstly, the Jamacian accent, mon!, and their culture is so very appealing.
As for humans? Well... it's the race I play in real life!

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations? Only that the people are nice, the GMs are friendly, and that I enjoy myself here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one where people must know the history of Azeroth, I'd LOVE to roleplay with people who don't just come up with something on the spot, about nothing at all, and when you roleplay with them another time, they change it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Sindri, a human borne of the northern continent, Northrend, witnessed the plague unleashed upon his village, and as such, he has a deep hatred for undead, having almost no knowledge of orcs, Sindri is unfamiliar with the Alliance's hatred for the Horde, and thinks that they should work together as they did in the second war against the Legion, which he has heard about from the Stormwind royal library, Sindri, being of humble origins, also has never met an elf, much less a dwarf, and is astounded by their diversity, and apalled at some of their histories, as he is of the humanity of Stormwind's. Never being one to deal out wrath too fiercly or without reason, Sindri is a gentle person who is hard to anger, and quick to befriend, and as such, is hurt deeply by betrayel.
( I'd write more, but I have to go. Bye for now! )

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Do you make custom weapons?
How does one apply for GM status? I would love to be able to portal anywhere, but with great power comes great responsibility, as they say, so I would be fair, if I ever apply, and then, if I am accepted.
Will you edit the Wikia when Cataclysm comes out to remove Worgens and Goblins as unplayable, it just bugged me.
And finally, not to be rude, but does this server have a good rate of staying up for as long as I play it?
Oh oh oh! One more thing, can you possibly ever allow things like ' or - into names?
I hate making you read too much, but is the language filter active? I'd love to talk to the other faction, I really would.
..... forgive me for lying, can I use special characters in names such as " Á Þ Ó " ?
Welcome!

Yes.
People do not apply.
Of course.
Staying up? As in, longevity? We've been around for over two years, so yes!
No.
No - cross-faction communication is easily possible. Just say/emote normally.
No. No special characters.
Erm..pardon my intrusion but I think what he/she meant Kretol was is does the server constantly crash or reset. Being from other servers I understand your pain, and no, the server is pretty much up 24/7 with little to no down time. If it does go down it's for a few minutes if that for a hot fix and Kretol is good with keeping us posted before, during and after.
Congratz, Sawu. Hope I get in too :O
Scyries<The person who recommended the server to Sawu.
And, no. He is talking about wowbeez's maker taking the server down. So far, hes fired 4 gms.

~Scyries
*cough* I've lost my memory of how to change the server list, I know what to do, what to put, but I forget what goes where.
If one of you could either post how to do such, in a simple format, (I've madea server account.) or use a teamveiwer with me, I'd be much obliged.
*EDIT* Nevermind, got help.