Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Iceclawz117`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a medieval Lore writer. I like to focus my time on role-playing to benefit my stories and because it's fun. I usually play a lot during the summer months, and I still play a lot in the school months.I am wiccan in religion and I am VERY spiritual.
FOR THE HORDE!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in Dublin, Ireland, but I moved to Oahu,Hawaii when I was 3.then I moved again to South Padre Island Texas when I was 5. I speak good British English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started by buying and downloading Warcraft III-Reign of Chaos. It was my favorite game for the longest time. hen I learned about World of warcraft. I was like, WOW! I tried it, and loved it, but I did not have the time and money for the $15.00 a month.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My friends told me about the server. I was like "hmm." I'll check it out. so read a bit here. I say "wow!"

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like my Role-play sessions to be full of excitement, adventure, conflict, romance, and all that crazy stuff. I usually RP with my friends, so I guess that would count as group.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer Tauren. I just LOVE Tauren because...well....WHO DOESN'T LOVE BIG BURLY COW PEOPLE? My favorite Class is the druid...Mystical,peaceful caster in harmony with nature, that have the ability to shape-shift.... i love them so.

What are your expectations of this server?:
From what I have heard, I have high expectations for this server. I cannot wait to Connect and Role-Play( I'm going to say RP from now on) with my buds!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would have to say, the rule about maturity. On regular WoW I found so many people who were like "DUD STFU I PWN URMOMMY LOLOLOLOLOLOPILLZ" when I said "Can't we solve this maturely?".

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is chapter 1 and 2 of my story "The Warring Of The Elemental lords"

"Stone upon stone creates the seed of flame, wind upon wood doth plant it.Though the wood is now ashes, and the flame is no more, the burning spirit still lingers."
-Tristan

CH.I:The Creation of the Elements
Over 10000000 Millennium ago, The Titans created the world. This new world Was the Titans' pride and joy.But alas, the Titans could not always watch over this world.They decided to make a group of Worldly Guardians, known as The Elements.These Elemental lords names were, A'erard-the Lord of Wind, Razh'rak, The Lord of Fire and Lightning, Na'tar, the Lord of Ice and Water. and Coa'lakh-The Lord of Earth. These Elemental Lords had a steady reign of peace.......

CH.II:The Mortal Races
That is, until the Mortal races started showing up....The Elemental Lords thought nothing of them. until the wars began.They battled day and night, Fouling the air with Toxic Fumes, Tainting the water with Necrotic Magick,Destroying the land with Powerful Siege Engines, And Using Flame to their advantage.This enraged the Elemental Lords, they pleaded to the Titans to have these mortals eradicated.The Titans had also created these beings, so they had a like for them.Instead of eradicating the, he split the land in three Continents,Kalimdor, Northrend,And The Eastern kingdoms.the wars stopped, as the races could not get to each other's continents.in the middle was the swirling Maelstrom, Void of all life.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
i love world of warcraft. and i hope this is approved! i really want to connect! Caio! :mrgreen:
Welcome!

Please take the time to go through and use proper capitalization. I'll be honest when I say that I was going to disapprove your introduction, but the rest of it helped sway me against that action. That said, I'm going to make a note to come back here and check to see if you've taken the time to acquiesce to my request (I have a bit of a pet peeve for people being lazy and not simply hitting the shift key), so please do so!