Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Uuvah`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I have been looking for a solid MMO that caters to roleplayers first and foremost before all other things (including ruining entire games trying to balance for PVP). I still have yet to find this MMO, and as such have simply taken to biding my time in WoW. There's far too much drama and people that couldn't care less on RP realms and I randomly found this place by google. My hopes are that I can find a place to revive my hopes in roleplay in this game because lately I have not had much luck. I have been roleplaying for 7ish years now.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
AMERICA... F--...ahem... I am from the United States. I speak english, engrish, and ebonics.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I... don't even remember exactly. I was playing City of Heroes before this and eventually heard about this wondrous thing called RP. I decided to try WoW and have been playing it since with a tiny break a year or two ago to go back and play City of heroes for nostalgia

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
See answer to first question

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Tavern roleplay is okay, but after years of people being lazy and sitting around in taverns talking about the things they could be doing I'm tired of it and just like going out and doing things.... for instance finding random roleplayers out in the world and RP mugging them if my character is a thief. Does it work? Not always... but it never fails to be fun!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Trolls are my favorite race looks-wise because the females have a real womanlike body. They don't have fake smooth curves, they aren't skinnier than Paris Hilton, and they're just naturally sexual beings without having to try it.

Lore-wise I have to say I love humans. They're just solid.

Class-wise.... I have absolutely no idea. In the past I've played rogues, paladins, druids, and shamans better than other classes but I have no real favorite.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't know what to expect.... reading through the FAQ and everything else makes me think this place is too good to be true. I've always wished for a highly populated RP server with GMs that actually banned griefers and developers that cater to RPers rather than give them a server with an RP tag and let everything fall into chaos. After a little searching... I'm not sure I can find that highly populated server here but my hopes are that me (and my friend who will be coming to try it out with me) will be able to find the RP paradise we've been hard pressed to find on live servers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Instant banning of idiots and not letting most in in the first place. God... I cannot tell you how many times I've wished a GM would have come out of the sky to smite some naked dancing fool spamming "LAWL RP LAWL RP" with a permanent ban from the server.

There's plenty others like the faster leveling and higher drop rates that I liked too but that comes in a distant second. Roleplay is my heart and soul.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A Møøse once bit my sister ...

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse
with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given
her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and
star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo
Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst
Nordfink".

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...

I'll give a real story sometime later :P I'd give you Uuvah's backstory but she's a character from live realms and I want to crush her story and mold the remnants it into something new and better.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Just what is the population like? I read somewhere like 30 people at peak hours. Is that alliance and horde combined?

I would have hoped a server with a concept this awesome would be more populated but I can deal with that as long as it's 30 for alliance and 30 for horde and all those people like to RP often :P
Welcome!

Peak numbers can get as high as in the 50s or 60s, and it likely won't be uncommon to see such numbers with the impending summer. As far as factions go, it can vary greatly. Some days it may be relatively balanced, and other days you could see mostly Alliance or mostly Horde.
Hey thanks :) I'll be sure to get up a character profile soon as possible.