Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Krinoff`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Alexander, I am currently 22 years old and am a scout for the national guard 207th. As a player I am an odd mix of the casual gamer and the stern role-player. I can be a fun guy to be around but when the need calls I tend to have a more serious side. One of my weaker points as a player would have to be some of the "newer" lore segments. ((Such as Post WOTLK)).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was originally born in Mauritius off the coast of Madigascar in the Indian Ocean. I moved to the states when i was about 3 years old and have lived here ever since. I am fluent in both English and French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Believe it or not I originally started playing WoW when a friend of mine invited me to join his Christian Guild on Khadgar.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Ever since I started playing WoW I have always looked to find a Role-Playing server that just seems to stand out from the rest, and goes above and beyond to provide an enjoyable Role-Playing experience and I think that I might find that here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I tend to enjoy a mix of Roleplay styles. There are times when I enjoy to be in the thick of a good fight, back to back with a friend, and there are also times in which I enjoy sitting in the back of a musty old tavern room plotting my next move with "less than reputable" charecters.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race would have to be Orc, and my favourite class would have to be the Warrior, simply because I enjoy playing a race that is not only strong, but clever and quick-witted.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My first expectations of this server, is to find a community of others who enjoy in-depth role-play while at the same time being able to joke and have fun with each other on an OOC level as well.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Out of all of the rules and regulations, I believe the one that stands out most to me would be respect, because without respect for your fellow role-player or gamer you cannot hope to abide by the other rules such as Maturity, Tolerance or Humility.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Krinoff narrowly avoided the tall humans axe as its razor-sharp edge cleanly sliced a few hairs from his already balding scalp. Comming out of his roll, Krinoff bared his shoulders and dug his heels into the ground waiting for his opponents next barrage of blows.

Krinoff did not even see the second man, who was hiding in the corner of the dimly lit room, produce an iron rod from beneath his cloak. The last glimpse he saw before sinking into the cold empty embrace of unconsciousness, was the wicks on the candles go out, and the mans piercing blue eyes....The same eyes from that day, so many years ago.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not currently, but if there are any Questions for me, or anything that the staff would like me to clarify please ask, I wont bite. ((haha))
Welcome!
Chrisitan guild... what?