Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Endrea`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Currently I'm 27 years old, working a night shift at a station shop with my best friend of seven years, and trying my best to get through life. I have been playing both console and PC games for as long as I can recall. I've got a pretty silly sense of humor, enjoy meeting new faces, and putting the creative juices upstairs to work however I can!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm American (Boston, MA), my primary language has always been English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
In August '05 I saw the title on a store shelf and passed it up originally. I never played an MMO before, till a week later my aunt gave me a copy as a gift. Since then, I haven't let this game go :)

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
This was recommended to me by a good friend/RPer I play with on the Moon Guard-US server, since we're both actively looking for an positive RP environment to immerse ourselves in.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds, no matter how random, strange, or risky they may seem. The random stuff you see in big cities is what especially appeals to me!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Alli: Night Elf hunter. Seems very fitting given the race's lore as forest dwellers, and it's a fun, if not somewhat overly used combo.

Horde: Blood Elf Paladin. I never did like the paladin class originally until I tried out one of a friend's L80s. It's fun, simple to play, and very powerful for whatever situation's needed.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To meet, interact, and experience new memories and moments in this fantasy world with people all over.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect and maturity, which are both a rarity on some of the live realms. It'll be a breath of fresh air to NOT see Chuck Norris or Murloc jokes for one day! :)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Will need to return to this later. If anything: I'm more used to listening and learning of others' tales than weaving one of my own.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing, other than I cannot wait to meet more new faces to enjoy this awesome game with!
Welcome!

An Elf person, are ya? You'll find no shortage of your kind here! (Unfortunately, for my orcish brethren and me ;))