Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: TWO GREEN COATS IN THREE GREEN FORESTS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
AND SO DID TWO NEW SOLDIERS, FORGED IN THE GREENFORGES OF MT. KAMRAN AND KRETOL, STRIDE FORTH INTO GLORY AND OBJECT SPAWNING.

THESE MEN ONCE HAD PROUD NAMES WORTH SENDING FEAR INTO ALL WHO ENCOUNTERED THEM. HISTORY CAN ONLY RECORD THEM AS DILLY AND MISTER BUBBLES, THOUGH.

BUT LO THE FORGES NEEDED MORE FOR THEIR UNSTOPPABLE ARMY. THUS BEGAN THE TRIUMVIRATE OF NEXI, PIROSKA, AND SERAPHIM. LONG WOULD THEY PROSPER. LONG WOULD THEY REIGN. LONG WOULD THEY COMBAT THE DROVES OF TEXT THAT THE MIGHTY FORCES OF THE PROFILES SENT AGAINST THE GLORIOUS KINGDOM.

THE BATTLE CONTINUES, AND WHILE MANY GLORIOUS COMRADES HAVE EITHER BEEN LOST OR HAVE TAKEN THEIR LEAVE IN THE PINK PALACE OF HEALING, THE BATTLE CRY WILL RING ON.

"DON'T COTH ON ME, BRO."
Old news is old about Dilly and MrBubbles, but still, congratulations guys.

And also, CONGRATULATIONS Trial Gee Emms!

Also, from what I've heard, Dilly isn't just spawning game objects. HE'S SPAWNING MASTERPIECES.
Congrats! I new Piroska would be next in line for trial gm. Piroska is just so awesome and insightful (and actually, truly helpful when someone asks a question or makes a suggestion) FOR THE HORDE!
Welcome to the staff. (:
Woooo! Congratulations! ^____^
Nubs.

Welcome to the staff, guys. <3
Quote:Also, from what I've heard, Dilly isn't just spawning game objects. HE'S SPAWNING MASTERPIECES.

... What.

Congratulations guys. x3
Gratsulations mons!
Congratulations! May your GM blades never dull! :P
Then the woods were lumberjacked.

(Welcome nubs, and grat's old-nubs!)
The caps burrrrnnn

Congrats to all :>
Nexxxxxxxiiiiiiiii!!!!

Freaking congratulation everyone!
GRATS TO THE FOUR! *capslock mode*

I know atleast that Piroska is fitting for a Trial, nou full-Gm, very helpful and a nish person, yar.

Also awesome story is awesome Rigley.
Why does all the cool stuff happen when I'm asleep?

Conga-rats everyone! ^_^
GRATS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nexi, Piroska, and Seraphim I totally saw this coming~
Pages: 1 2