Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kalina`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've played wow over the past 3-4 years. Off & on...I take pleasure on my off time to relax from work.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States of America, English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Oh my cousin was about 16 years old and she told me to come down & watch her play. So I watched & shortly after that I was hooked on playing. Back then it was just pvp. But after time. I've began to like RP better. Because it takes more usage .Out of our small brains :P

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Google

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Pretty much up for anything, I think it's more like "what type of mood" kinda thing.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf & Human. My favorite Class would have to be. Well that's a hard one. I seem like to Warlocks more. Due to the overwhelming since of power. But I don't like to be evil. So I switch off & on of Mage/Warlock.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well I hope to meet other Role-players & just enjoy role-playing on this server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Haven't read them :P Usually I'm pretty good. Because I've been around the block of Roleplaying servers. Generally for the first couple days I like to watch others play. To get how the server works & etc.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Hmm well let me make up a quick story? Sure thing I guess:
One upon a time, In a far far land away. There was a princess named Cinderella. Cinderella used to love play. But since the demise of her father. She no longer is happy. her wicked step mother likes to play petty games among the children. While forcing Cinderella to do ah the chores. ok Seriously...if I'm going to write a story. It would take a week. Because I like perfection

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Myself...I don't think people should "have" to make a character profile. because I like to leave the details out. :)Well that's because...I'm lazy. :P