Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Firefalken5`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I play a Rogue Pirate, equipped with knives, and occasionally, a sword. I'll Roleplay in many situations, as long as I somehow fit into them.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States of America, and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend told me about it, and we were playing on a different server. Then, the server failed from a glitch, and he showed me this one.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Some online friends that I played with on the other server told me about it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Not too many people, otherwise everyone wants to get an action in. I enjoy action, adventure, but tavern is always fun. It's nice to start in a tavern, and find myself in an adventure of some sort.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf, it's the prettiest.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect it to be very fun, and I think I'll have a great time. I'm hoping it will be all that I'm expecting.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think the typing and Grammar one. Simply because, I see too many people who don't know how to type correctly trying to roleplay, and I can't help but laugh.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As I sat at the table, I could feel something was odd. The bartender came over to me, and asked me what I wanted. After replying for an egg , I looked out the window behind me. It was sunrise, and it looked normal.
Although everything seemed fit, I could tell something was up. I walked outside of the bar after finishing my food, and down to the peer. I finally make it to the lowest section of the town, and sit down on a dock.
I look in the water, and something shimmering catches my eye. I remove my coat and hat, swim down, and get it. As I arise from the surface of the water, I look at it briefly. It's a Black Coin.
I dry myself off, and re-dress. I look at the coin more closely, and walk back to the upper section of the town.
I look around, and find the inn. After getting to my room, I sit on my bed, and look at myself in the mirror for a few seconds. I snap out of my trance, and get a Black and Gold chest out from under my bed.
As I open the chest with a key kept around my neck, and I take out a dark-brown rope. I tie the black coin to it, and swing that around my neck.
I walk out of the inn, and make my way to my ship.
Some thugs meet me half way.
"Well, lookie 'ere, boys. It's Captain Ghadia again!"

"I really suggest leaving me alone. I don't want to hurt you." I replied

"You? Hurt me? Ya' don't know what'yer sayin', boy!" The man put his hand on my head. "Listen, kid. Just give us whatever gold you've got in your pockets, and we'll leave you alone."

"Fine." I pulled out a sack of gold coins, and handed it to him.

"Well, that'sa good boy! Be seeing ya', kid." The thug said, as he walked away.

After 10 feet of distance, I smirk and pull a knife out of it's case on my belt. I through the dirk at the thug swirftly, and it quickly pierces his chest, killing him on target. I walk over to the corpse, and take my gold.
I search him for any expensive items, alas, there is none. I use my feet to shove him into the water, while he falls 20 feet from the dock to the sea.
I make it to my ship, and board it.

"Men!" I yelled. "Let's Shove-off!"

The boat began to slide away from the deck, and we begin to sail. It was night now, and I make my way to the captains quarters. I fall asleep, and do sleep well.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I could have finished the story, but I really didn't think it necessary.
Welcome!

While some folks do have legitimate reasons for not typing correctly, I admit I tend to die a little inside when I see posts from folks that say their only language is English and they're from the US, and the post is full of grammatical and spelling errors with horrid capitalization. Ah well!
By the way, Choccrazy and Scyries invited me to the server, by giving me the link.
Also, I can't create a server account.
I made my account, got my introduction confirmed, changed realmlist, and now when I enter my information to make a server account, it says it doesn't match any forum users information.
Help? ;____;