Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Madman409`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey, dudes and dudettes. I'm a beach-bum into classic metal who just fell on some hard times. I had just gotten my internet connection back up after a move to discover my WoW account had been hacked, used to sell gold, and then promptly banned permanently. While going through a sea of Blizzard-brand red tape for a very slight chance at getting about 4 years of work back, I decided to get back into RP on a private server and here I am. I hope you guys don't mind me hanging out here and that you will put up with me if I decide to stay here for good.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I've been a US citizen since I was born and I'm fluent in Americanese (AKA English).

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I saw a few ads on TV and talked to some of my old friends who played WoW. I decided to give the free trial a shot and got hooked into the game.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
After my account had been banned, I decided to seek out a good private server that I could get back into RP on and keep my skills from rusting over. Many private servers had been shutting down their RP realms and I discovered CotH on a ranking site for WoW private servers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm actually open to any kind of RP so long as I can get into whatever's going on. If I'm cool with the flow, I'll go with with it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, I'm kinda an altaholic. I enjoy playing around with different combinations, so I don't really have a preference. If I had to choose, though, I'd go with Undead Warrior. It was my main (and first) character before I got banned. Will of the Forsaken is great for tanks and roleplaying an undead mercenary is fun.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm looking to meet a lot of friendly people to help me get acclimated to RP again (it's kinda been awhile since I got into any in-depth activity). I'm also hoping that other players are able to tolerate my many eccentricities.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I feel pretty strongly about the tolerance rule. It's not cool to go about bashing other people over stupid things. We all have to share this dirtball we live on, so we might as well party together regardless of who (or what) we are.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Man I got so many stories in the perpetual train wreck that is my brain, I don't know which to use. If you don't mind, I'll fill one in later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I might not play on this server forever. I got a lot of heavy stuff in my life that I have to deal with aside from my banned WoW account, so I might not be on all the time and might vanish all together. I hope this doesn't make any waves with other peeps here. I hate being hated.
Welcome!

Real life is always more important than playing in a fantasy world, so if the time comes that lengthy breaks are necessary, rest assured we'll still be here when you may return!
Also, in regards to your eccentricities... I assure you, deviating from the norm is so much better than being a boring clone of society.