Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Nozzanorris`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm usually a roleplayer, sometimes I'll train a char for that epic hood that just goes excellent with my rouge. I enjoy the normal fighting side of WoW as much as the next guy, but it is roleplay that really I try to focus on.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from England, so of course my main language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend bought retail, and by watching him and helping him I got a feel for the game.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I wanted a total roleplaying server, one with lots of players to have an world where you can walk into a tavern and start up a chat with the guy sitting at the bar, or helping organise a defence force E.G "Ironforge Milita".

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like having a mixed experiance of role-play, I'll create one character for Military RP and another for Tavern RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the Blood Elves, because I admire how resilliant they are, haven taken such a big blow from Arthas. My Favourite Class would have to be between Paladin, Death Knights and Rouges. Paladins because they are the natural protecters of the realm, Death Knights for how they interact with Paladins in RP, And rouges because they can stealthily take someone out with a well-placed backstab.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To provide an open-world RP experiance.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
'Defiance of GMs also lies under this rule. If a GM tells you to do something, DO IT. Even if you don't agree with it.' because on my old server there were a lot of people who got kicked for arguing with GMs and suffering for it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would wish to complete this at a later date.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I like the depth of the server, how well-run it seems.
A lovely read, really. I look forward to the story!

Welcome!