Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: 93alehel`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been roleplaying on The Sha'Tar EU blizz-server for about two years, so some experience I do have. I'm a fair person, a bit eccentric perhaps, but overall a good person.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Norway, and have lived there all my life. My primary language is Norwegian, but I also speak English, of course.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first noticed warcraft from my friends, and decided to try it myself. And well, here I am, having played it for some years now.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was tired of the real blizzard servers, too many fools ridiculing roleplaying. So, I googled the internet for several private servers. This one seemed way ahead of all the others, and so my natural choice was this.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm a quiet person. My roleplaying experiences has been mostly normal conversations in taverns, sometimes travelling. I usually make my characters non-violent, and try to make them as normal as usual.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would be gnomes. They're brilliant and eccentric small creatures who've suffered great losses, which gives them plenty of roleplaying opportunities.
My favourite class would be mage. Not only are they powerful, but intelligent and scholars. Though I never use spells to damage things, I use the more practical use of magic. Conjuration, other useful skills... Its a brilliant class to roleplay with.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a high-quality roleplaying experience. I hope all players are nice and fair as well.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule about respect appeals me most. Respect is just the thing that made me search for other servers in the first place.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My stories are mostly attuned to the warcraft-universe:

In the harsh mountains of Dun Morogh resided a dwarf called Jaern Ironboot. He was a sturdy dwarf with experience in combat. Why he was there, you might ask. Jaern was the type of dwarf that lusted for adventure. As many other dwarves, he had climbed mountains just to see how it looked like on the other side. He would write books about a flower he saw, about a funny shaped rock, or about the beasts he had slain. Now, Jaern had travelled to the top of this mountain in Dun Morogh to gaze upon the wonderful world below him. The view was stunning. Jaern did indeed know that this was a masterpiece of the titans. With a sigh, he drew a simple drawing of the view in a notebook. "This," he said. "This will become a great painting to hang in me' house!".
The End. Not a masterpiece, but it'll do.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I think this server will grant me great fun...
A quiet person? I hope you aren't too shy to jump into RP, else I'll have to pull you in!

Welcome!
*coughs* Are you really the one to say that? Know that character of yours, Nexariel? ,p

Welcome to the server, and YEY for scandinavians.