Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Lendrya`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Harry, and im 23. I love art, playing the drums and playing WoW. Im not particuarly interesting, but im good at RPing. Im an Aquarius..

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from England. I speak English as my main language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother bought it on the first day it came out, but he got bored of it quickly (!?) and since then, i have played it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I googled wow RP private server, as i am getting bored of retail RP, and yours looked the most interesting.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like organised roleplay. My favorite kin is army training sessions. I play the seargent of a Sentinel army as one of my toons, and have lots of fun doing that.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Female Night Elf Warrior. Partly i love warriors playstyle, and i love the lore behind the Kaldorei, and their language and the feel of them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
More RP everywhere, no 13 yr old OOCnoobs, good fun, and respectful enviroment.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills. I hate people that talk like zomfg haxxorz n00b lawl etc. Proper language is great.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to complete this later, as i like to let my characters story change as i play with them.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Are there alot of guilds on the server?
There are loads of guilds on this server! ...and I'm sure you're far more interesting than you admit.

Welcome!