Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: baronvctim`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm timothy, i'm 17 (18 in june) (AKA yhtomit).
I'm casual gamer , like to roleplay alot even if it isn't 100% with the storyline, most people get iritated that I do roleplay ... =/ but awell.
I usually work out a character called Marake.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Belgium , my main language is dutch but then after that it's english, traveled alot and stuff so my english should be alright. ^^
I would like to add that my english is not the best out there so I ask you all to help me out and correct me where needed.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend played it , so I tried it ,I liked it and then I don't know what happened ?.? I think I got sucked into the world it self. O.O

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well I was specificly looking for RP servers and I only found two that seemed intresting, this one and an other, but the other wasn't that apealing afteral since the webpage was rather weird.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I tend to do city roleplaying, or explorational roleplaying, but I'm horrible at fight rp's prefere a duel to settle such things.
I like to roleplay with a group of people who I can mark as friends , or maybe even a specific person but it all depends on the situation.
(I do tend to stick to the races and territories of the land if I do claim something)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I guess I like dwarf for alliance blood elf for horde,hunter for dwarf and palladin for Blood elf.
Since a dwarf hunter in general seems like a royalistic type who owns alot of territory and knows how to fight properly.
A Blood elf palladin because palladins can wear all the armour types and good for roleplaying (robes and such).

What are your expectations of this server?:
I guess I only wanna have fun so I don't really tend to seek sertain things that should be there, so my expectations are just to have fun with friendly people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well the god mode rule is prolly one of the importend ones together with the language and maturity rules.

No need to play god, act mature. If you can't win then stop and try a different path.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Loch Modan, Marake the old blacksmith hunter sits in his chair looking out towards loch, petting his equally old bear pet.
*pufs softly on his wooden pipe and sighs afterwards*
there isn't a day that he doesn't look out at the loch, but then why would he stray from home?
*reading a letter*
After reading a letter he had rescieved he was shocked and confussed, he reached for hit blunderbuss and rushed to the town square where some soldiers were waiting a reply.
*re-inlisted as a scout* The old dwarf was back in his former glory , happy once again to head out and to explore the world together with his trusted pet.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Looking forward to this, and will understand if rejected the quest will continue if I fail here. ^^
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Just as a reminder of our discussion, punctuation and grammar are considered very important on the server. I am looking forward to seeing more good from you in the future!

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I hope to see you in Azeroth!