Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: gromulus`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player in WoW I often tried to have the most memorable experiences, from conversations mutual questing and general a story-like group experience

sadly I have not searched for this in rp servers and I wish to try this new experience.
Rp is not new to me but I have not fused it with WoW before.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Eastern Europe
but I speak English better than my native tongue.

I didn't find any problems concerning that the server is from America and I am in Europe, I hope I am right.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was a WoW fanatic since before it came out.
I was so anxious about the game's release that I read every, then accessible, article on the WoW web site.
I know the WoW lore to its fullest since I played every Warcraft game previous to it, and I have played WoW from its release up to now, but I am a casual player I played it months at a time, and then stop for the same lasting time.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I googled Rp servers, yours was first, and as I stated in the first question I want to try Role playing in wow.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I try to live with my character, every decision good or bad may lead to a climactic event later on, so I enjoy all sorts, more or less.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Oddly my favorite race are the Tauren, but my favorite class is The Rogue.
I always enjoyed the stealthiness of rogues, even in full out action games I try to find an alternate route that may give me treasure at a lower cost, rather than charging boldly with an unsure outcome.

Again may strike odd, due to my Rogue response, The Tauren I like for their peaceful background and sense of pride and righteousness. They wouldn't back down before any foe, and would give their life to protect their cause. Plus they do look the intimidating part :)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I wish to play, relax, meet other people and build up a story I could look back on to.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
None appeal me by them self, I like the fact that, this is a Lawful server, and that it does not allow any misbehavior.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm not sure what I need to do here so here's a WoW story that happened to me once:

We herd word that Alliance wretches are on their way.
I stood on the Hunter Rise of the Mighty fort that is Thunder Bluff, watching, waiting for them to come.
We were not great in number but we took up the safeguard of our people none the less. I do not remember the assuring word we exchanged, I only saw clearly when they stormed the horizon.
I called my brothers in arms, called them to see what I see.
Their numbers were four times greater than ours, we watched in horror as they slaughtered Bloodhoof village, their screams will ever haunt me...
The lake, defiled with the blood of innocent Tauren...
From the dust hooves were heard once more, but no Tauren survived, dozens of bloody horses galloped towards us.
We grouped at the Great lift, innocents fled to their homes, covering in their own last safe heavens... but it wasn't enough.
Down below we could see that their numbers weren't as great as we first saw, we presumed them dead from the few brave souls in Bloodhoof...

They ascended, few by few, the lift could not bare their entire weight.
We slaughtered the first wave in zealous rage, with axes, blades and gravity itself by our side, we pushed them down the great cliffs of our shaking city.
In the next wave they broke through killing 2 of our warriors and making us flee further inside.
The few guards of the city remained unshaken and covered our retreat. Our arrows pierced them as they shunned the now lifeless bodies of the guards, They fell.
One of them still ran with an arrow through his chest, he ran back to the lifts, I jumped from our few ranks and called upon nature itself to hold him in place. As I rushed towards him he still attempted to flee as he broke from my bonds, but I caught him on the planks of the lift and broke the cowards skull with the Mighty hand of Ragnaros, the fate of a thousand burning Hells awaited him.
Alas our fate was no brighter, two more waves ascended upon us, this, is where we brake...
I raced back to the safety of my kinsman, jumping behind their shields.
The plague of our enemies magic destroyed my horn.
We played one last defiance, as we meet steel with steel, shield with shield. As they fell so did we.
The last remaining warrior and hunter gave their lives so that we could match them later, we ran to the Great totem of Thunder Bluff, ascending its stairs, our two brave souls died with honor. The three of us now awaited the on the stairs, a druid, a rogue and a shaman.
The skeletal rogue hid behind the entrance as they charged toward the two of us, he then back stabbed two of them as we slaughtered them in their current confusion. The rogue then fell to the ground as two more came through the door.
The shaman stopped them in their tracks with a totem, as we ran up, wounded and weak. But on the next floor those who we presumed dead from the village attacked us, we had forgotten about the other lift...
To give us time I changed in to a Moonkin, my skin as thick as any shield, I took their blows and matched them with my great claws. But strength started to leave my body, and the shaman sacrificed himself with one last lightning chain, since the two downstairs gifted him with an arrow in the back, I carried him up, as I herd footsteps rushing towards us, I grabbed one last wyvern, placed my friend on its back and left for Orgrimar.
I would have died if I stayed, now I live to fight another day. And now with an army from Orgrimar, we shall take what is ours, and show them the true strength and power of the Horde!
For all those who have fallen two more will take place
we will emerge victorious in this war, even though this battle... was lost.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
you have one of the most entertaining registrations I have yet seen, I hope for a swift response :)
I hope my response was swift enough!

Welcome!
oh thank you thank you thank you
it was very quick :)
Dobro dosaou CotH!
hvala hvala