Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: amph`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Greetings , I`m a novice role-player. I have been playing WoW for over two years now. Started playing on a Romanian PvE private server , then moved to retail , then to a PvP private server and finally ended up here.Being a big fan of the Warcraft universe I wanted to experiment with all the features the game has to offer.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Born and raised in Romania , that`s in South-Eastern Europe. Although Romanian is my primary language, I speak English fluently.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I fell in love with the Warcraft universe when my cousin bought me Warcraft: Orcs and Humans. Since then i played and replayed all the games in the collection. I didn`t wanted to get involved in WoW when it truly became a phenomenon because I thought that it ruins the storyline but i eventually got sucked in it by a friend.

I recently began reading the Warcraft books for an in-depth description of Azeroth.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I have tried to role-play on the first private server I first played WoW on but it soon started to feel like a fiasco because people there were not interested in character background, but more in items.

I have little role-playing experience but I must say I really am curious and willing to give it a try.
So I was searching for a private role-playing server, and came across you guys. After reading the forum a bit, I am eager to play here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
After getting bored of role-playing on my own, I am open to any kind of role-play.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The Forsaken because of the variety in which their personalities and purposes can be shaped.
As for class , I recently started falling in love with rogues for their shady personalities.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Mature and friendly people , willing to help me get started as a role-player.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect and Maturity because that lacks in most servers I played on.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A couple of weeks ago , as I was patrolling the shoreline in search of adventure, honor and treasure(especially treasure because my pockets were empty and I had been dreaming of a keg of Ale for two days now) I came across a little green being. At first I thought it was an orc, but it smelled to nice to be one. It`s a well-known fact that a pig bathed 10 days in the most stomach-turning wastes, in comparison to an orc, is the most perfumed flower in the filed. Finally I realized judging by it`s size and stature that it had to be a goblin. God I hate those creatures. All goblins are small, with a big disproportionate head and a frail body, with a piercing look that would rip in half even the thickest wall of a long-gone kingdom and, most importantly, always looking for gold coins. Their greed is unmatched. I once head of one who sold his recently deceased grandmother to trolls as lunch-in-a-can for a fist of gold. How horrible! I was spotted quickly by the goblin , apparently their heads are big so they can see better in the distance. He swiftly came towards me as if I wanted to take over his plot of land and told me in a harsh but shivering voice:

"Who are you? What are you doing here?"

I told him calmly that he should mind his own business and leave me alone. The midget , seeing that I`m not hostile and thinking that I was probably an idiot tourist ignored my advice to leave me alone and wanted to sell me a grenade (I bet it would have exploded the minute I placed it in my pocket) and kept on talking. And talk. And talk. And talk a donkey's hind leg off. He bored the life out of me , then started to ask me details about my personal life.

"I`m a paladin seeking justice in the world." I lied to him.

"Paladin? That`s some sort of priest , right?" The green midget asked me.

"No , a priest prays in his church to his divinity that his enemies are struck with thunder. I am a paladin , a warrior of the good and Light that goes into battle only with his mace and shield, being blessed to do so." I tried to explain to him.Honestly I have no freaking idea what a paladin is , but i thought it sounds cool.Either way , the goblin didn`t seem so smart.

"Oh , so you`re a warrior! Why didn`t you say so for starters?! In my village.... " a long boring tale started, something like that in his village, his father is the chief warrior and he got that title for chasing a crocodile away with a shovel. Bla bla bla. Boring.

"No , you still don`t get it. I`m a sacred warrior.I can slay enemies and heal allies, that`s if I wanted to."

"Oh , so you`re a warrior with a first-aid kit, right?" Okay, that`s the drop that fills the glass.The goblin was too stupid to waste my time with him.So I got my club and whacked his head in, then took his gold pieces.Ale and women here I come! I`m running late so I won`t tell you what happens next , you wouldn`t belive me anyway.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to know if the factions are balanced player-wise.
Thank you for your time reading this.
I'm sure you'll find loads of mature and friendly players here. And the balance in factions shifts depending on what's going on at the time!

But anyway, welcome!