Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: lantzii`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey, guys. I'm a good guy that just started to Play world of warcraft agin. I had just gotten my internet connection back up so it good now. I decided to start playing RP servers on a private server and I hope I can join your community.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from sweden so sometimes it happens that I don't got so good Grammar. I have lived here since I was born.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
How did you get into Warcraft?
The first time when I saw it whas when my brother just got WC 3. So when the big Wow came out I decided to give the free trial a shot and then I was by my computer almost every day and in the end of the trial I bought World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
After I started to play Wow again, I decided to seek out a good private server on my almost best friend Google so that I could get back into RP. So I searched for The best Rp private server and there I find CotH.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am actually intersted in any kind of Rp so long as I can get the role I want to play In that event.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, I enjoy playing around with different Classes and Races, so I don't really have a favorite. If I had to choose, I would go with the Undead Rouge. It was my main and first character on real Wow.

What are your expectations of this server?:
What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm looking forward to meet a lot of friendly people to help me get back on the Rp becouse it was a While I played it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I feel pretty strongly about the tolerance rule. It is not cool to have intolerance in Rp becouse it destroy almost every Rp event that is going on.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will think on a good story later so I will post it later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yea how often does this Rp server has events.
Welcome, welcome!

How often do we have events? Well... that all depends on you!
Events often, not all fitting our timezone though.