Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Awsomnessnaru`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I first started role-playing when I was 12, around 8th grade, with some friends of mine about my best friends book that he was going to write. Later on just before I got into high school a friend got me into forum-roleplaying with a story based format. After that roleplay died i have been without it for about a year now.

I myself am a quiet person who is shy when meeting someone new, but yet can stand up in front of a random crowd and do a presentation. Once i get to know people i will start to talk more then start being outgoing. If i go quiet again i was offended in some way by someone, but i wont have the heart to tell who. So thats all i have to say about myself as a player.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I came from Canada to the United States about a month after my birth and i have lived here ever since.

My only language is English, I'm trying to learn some Spanish as i speak and thats about it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My dad was originally the big fan of Warcraft, I just sat back and watched as he played. It wasn't till i was 6 or 7 that my dad let me play Warcraft 3. I stayed with that till I out grew it and moved on to better console games. Later on I started to get interested in online games so i don't feel alone while playing my games. Then me and my dad saw World of Warcraft and stayed with it ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well mainly I was just looking for a server to play on.
It was my friend who pointed you guys out to me to see if i would join. At first i was hesitant, but when I saw how serious you guys were about role-playing. I wanted to play and check you guys out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Story-Based role-play is my best. I enjoy lots of action-adventure stories yes. But, I love to enjoy some down time where we can have lots of inside jokes, perverted jokes, and always have something to do.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would be the Troll. I always loved their lore, how they had to suffer getting kicked out of their homeland and how they were always considered the bad guys. They remind me how I was treated when I was little, in a way they represent me.

My favorite class is the Death Knight. Pretty much I love how they are fallen heroes that seek retribution, some revenge, and some see it as a second chance to be great. I really love how natural the class was for me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I personally expect for kind, active, caring members. I expect less server crashes. I'm also expecting that we have lots events to keep the all the role-players active.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect - I personally don't like it when people think they are all that and don't respect authority while role-playing. I hope this server obeys that.
Tolerance - Mainly because my religion is not the most popular around. Some cases my ADD gets in the way and I zone out at random moments and make people wait without realizing it.
Language - I do not see that it is fit to have too much swearing in a Role
play unless the character is purposely ment to swear every other sentence.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
After a hard night of sleep Xa'jek slowly got off his sleeping pad, and got dressed in his priest robes. 'Today's the day...' He reluctantly got out of his house, looking back to look at how empty it had become ever since his brother, Rjin'xil, left right after their mother died. Xa'jek looked down eyes blurry from the tears of the memories of his mother, he finally punched the wall to get his pain out of his system. Xa'jek picked up his backpack and started heading over to the Valley of Trials to begin his long awaited adventure...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is there forum role-play or is it only in game role-play?

And is the first part of the Application good? the way the first question was wrote confused me and would like that cleared up if i made a mistake in the first part again. Thank!
Welcome to the server!

There is indeed forum roleplay. Right here, in fact!

The first part of the application was fine. No worries!

Make sure to check up on the rules and guides, poke around a bit, and learn as much as you can, and have fun in there!