Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: New SFX skills tab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Add an extra tab where the skills are kept, and add SFX abilities. No damage is done by any skills in this, only the SFX caused by the attack, would work extremely well for RP fights, or to do things on yourself

Examples, you wish to net someone (or have yourself netted saying you got capture) an SFX of the net ability will be in the tab, and you can cast it on yourself

Another. You're a mage and you wish to cast fireball against a character but do not want to hurt them (Such as a mage launching a very weak fireball at a sleeping friend to wake him up, or when training a mage apprentice without one hitting him) there will be a fireball abilitiy in the SFX tab

Good idea? too difficult?

Let me know :)
Spell tabs are strictly client-side, and which tab a spell goes into is also client-side (and depends on the spell).
Also, almost all abnormal (ie, non-player) spells that I've taught to myself have gone directly to the General tab, which only cluttered things up more. Heh heh.
Damn, it was a good idea though right haha :P