Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: martijnvdm`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
First of all, my name is Martijn, I'm 14, I'm 100% Dutch, I speak Dutch, English, a little bit of German and a few words of Japanese. I'm not really social, but I just. . . Sometimes don't know what to say.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
As I said above; My primary Language is Dutch, and I come from The Netherlands.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I just thought it would be a pretty cool and awesome game, and then I started playing it. Turned out it is. I've been playing World of Warcraft for over two years.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, most important of all, I'd like to keep playing with my friends. I like almost every single kind of server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, I like almost every roleplay, but not the ones where, like, someone doesn't have a big role in it, and when one is overpowered.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, Tauren is my favorite race, that's for sure. My favorite race is Shaman or Druid. I've always been into magic stuff and all, and I just love meat on two legs.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I think that it will be a really good server, and I expect my normal expectations. Fun and friendly players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Language rule. I just don't think those subjects should be spoken of at all.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
( I want to fill this in later. Sorry I can't entertain you with my awesome story. Just kidding. )

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, not at all. No need to answer this.
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Martijnvdm!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas
Ooh! Ooh! Big thanks! :>

Thank you, really much. I look forward to playing on this server, but right now, I'm stuck in my homework. ><

Anyway, I can be random. Forgot to say that. :>

I'll be on the server as soon as I can.