Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: GoSpoke`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, I am GoSpoke I am 17, in the 12 grade, and I like to play WoW. My addiction to RPG's started with Morrowind and then later Oblivion, games I am sure you all have heard of. After a year of playing each I decided human interaction in a game would add a plethora of variables to the fun of Role playing a fictional character, so I started playing MMO's. I am so
vary vary sorry to say the first MMO I played was Runescape, but soon after I started playing I realized that Runescape was not the game for me. After my Runescape episode I found WoW and have been playing ever sence.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and still live in the USA, and English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I found WoW after my brother recommended it to me. Someday in July will be my two year anniversary with the World of Warcraft. I don't plan to stop
playing any time soon.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Google search. (wow privet RP servers)
This is the only privet RP server I have looked at and after talking to some of your members I have concluded that this is the only server that is
worth looking at.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Tavern role-play is the type I seek out most. I like the fact that when people are in a tavern their not in a hurry and I can take my time and make
planed responses and /e's, but one of the best times I have ever had role playing was coming up with a battle plan for an attack on the horde. We spent a good 3 hours arguing on the best plan of attack. I would love to have that feeling, like if you plan wrong you may die and others with you. It was just good fun.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like Gnomes because they are small and rarely taken seriously, also I like engineering and the idea of making things that can be useful in the world... o ya and Warrior because you can equip all armor.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have fun, make more in depth characters, RP with people know their lore and can help me expand my knowledge of the Warcraft, and play on a server where the RPing is not overshadowed by PvE and PvP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility, I try to show it but some times I like to be the bad ass. I will have to start showing more humility when role-playing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is the History for a Gnome Engineer application I plan to submit if and when I get accepted.

Georgii grew up in Gnomeregan. His father was a tinker, shop owner, and his mother was a homemaker. The early years of his life were bliss. During the day his mother would teach him his lessons and in the afternoon when his father came home from the shop, he would teach him his craft. The learning never stopped for Georgii.

When Georgii turned twenty, his father started taking him to the shop to work. He fell in love instantly. There were always gnomes coming to buy his father's newest inventions and to see what new projects he was working on. Georgii's fondest memories are of the High Tinker himself coming into his father shop and collaborating on his works. His father would often joke that he would never finish any of his inventions if the High Tinker did not help him, but all good things come to an end.

On Georgii's thirty-second naming day, his father was killed in his shop by a human outsider. The human was found and sent away with a company of dwarven soldiers that had been scouting the mountains in Dun Morogh to stand trial in Ironforge. Georgii never even learned the human's name or reason for taking his fathers life.

Georgii took over his father's shop, but he was very young. Most of his father's faithful customers stopped coming to the shop because they doubted that a gnome as young as Georgii could make quality products. A year after his father's death Georgii sold the shop.

The Gnome who bought the shop was named Coglink and he kept Leonid on staff as a Shop Sweep. Georgii was just happy to have a steady job. He worked for Coglink for the next eight years. During this time his mother was the only thing keeping him out of a deep depression. She would tell him, “Georgii, your father was a great man and if you work hard and learn, you can be too.”

When the Troggs invaded, Georgii and his mother fled to Ironforge before the toxins were spread. They escaped with their lives and the clothes on their backs. Upon reaching Ironforge, Georgii took a job as an assistant tinker to a Master tinker by the name of Overspark. He studied and learned under the Master until creating his first invention, the Gobyato-Mortar system. The Gobyato-mortar system was light weight and could be carried by Gnomes long distances on war campaigns. Tinkmaster Overspark then decided that Georgii had earned the title, Artisan Engineer.

Georgii now works in the Tinkertown District of Ironforge developing weapons for the fight against the Horde.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thanks for taking the time to read my application.
Carpe Noctem.
Welcome to the server!

Make sure to check out the forum guides and the wiki, and good luck on your future character profile!

Also, see the Downloads section for helpful addons- For instance, GHI, to make your Gnome's inventions a little more real.
Thanks loads! and will do.
congratz to you ^^ enjoy the best server out there