Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Rjinxil`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have played World of warcraft for over two years now; I started when the first brewfest was around. Then I heard about the role playing servers and started to check those out and read up about role playing. I know most of the lore of Warcraft, and I have done some role play that was outside of World of warcraft before.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and I am still living in the United States. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started to play the real time strategy games of Warcraft, from Warcraft 2 to Warcraft 3. After a few years of World of Warcraft being out, I finally got better internet and was able to play it. Over time and much learning about the game's lore, I found out about the role playing side of World of Warcraft which interested me.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
After looking for GM servers, I ran into one named Echolandwow, and saw the role playing side of it which made me think about private servers that focus on role playing, and after awhile I got tired of all the noobs on it that didn't know how to role play. Then I googled World of Warcraft private servers, role play and found this one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My favorite role-play would be adventure, a quest that takes you across the world. I am open-minded so I wouldn't mind any type of role playing.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't really care about classes since in role playing, classes doesn't really matter much, and for what my favorite race is, it would be the trolls. The trolls' lore in World of warcraft and Warcraft 3 sounded very interesting to me, and some trolls live on an island and I use to live on an island for a few years of my life.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I just came to this server to have a good time. I'm looking forward to seeing some great Role-plays on this server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance to me is one of the greatest rules since it would be nice if everyone was friendly. On Echolandwow, every other person you run into would destroy the role play that you were in, and it would take forever to get them out of it. They even had some item that had the same effect as the Dark moon faire cannon, which sends everyone flying miles away from the role play spot.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Rjin'xil looked out to the vast ocean, the dark blue void, as he sat under a shady tree on the sandy shore of Durotar. It was just another day for Rjin'xil, just relaxing under the shade with his old worn fishing rod while the tree took the beating of the sun's bright blinding light. As the bobber of the fishing rod was floating on the surface of the water, Rjin'xil thought about his future of becoming a skilled hunter. He didn't mind leaving his old job of fishing and relaxing under his favorite shady tree, but he wanted to see more of the world that he lived in. He wanted to hunt wild beasts of the place called the barrens that he has heard about from the passing patrols that come down from the road that leads to Razor hill. His skill with a bow was great, and would allow him to be able to live in the barrens without the fear of being attacked by some wild creature, but one thing that kept him in the small troll village of Sen'jin was his brother. Rjin'xil and Xa'jek were great brothers, they got along very well, and some people could say that they were best friends. Rjin'xil also heard that his brother was going to become a priest, the first priest in their family. Soon, Xa'jek would leave to go to the Valley of trials to train in the ways of becoming a priest, Rjin'xil dislikes his brother's idea of becoming a priest, but he will still encourage him to become one. Rjin'xil had to choose to either follow his brother or go out and see the vast world. The choices are tough for Rjin'xil, and he has to pick one of the choices soon.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have to say, after reading about this server, it does sound great.
Welcome to the Server!

Make sure to check up on the guides on the forums and the wiki, and enjoy your stay!