Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: tsld95`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I try to be friendly and kind, and I'm always open for a roleplay. I do not have qualms with Alliance and Horde, I can be any character.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in the USA, and I've spoken English my entire life, I do not know any other languages.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My cousin played rather often, and he pulled me into it. I got sucked into the game easy.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was recommended it by a player, who's main character is a troll named
Kahla.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
What really appeals to be is a Roleplay with a deep, shocking storyline. Something that someone can easily get pulled into watching. I also prefer dark roleplays, with tragic points.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would have to be the Tauren. Taurens are very misunderstood, and are not what they look. I like them for their gentleness, even though they look like brutes!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope it to be a great place for roleplaying. I've heard alot through friends, they say great things, such as how the players are nice, and all seem educated enough to type well.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule on Maturity, for when I try to roleplay in other places, I see a lot of childish, god-modding players. It's great to know there won't be players like that here.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Hrunddom looked out the door of the small tent he lived in, enjoying the peace in Mulgore after the battle against the Burning Legion. But as he walked on, his small eyes widened, his grip on his staff tightening. "No...." he said to himself. "It can't be.." But as he looked around, he knew it was true. There were bloody bodies littered on the ground like dead bugs. He fell to his knees, looking around. Only then did he spot the Human's flag planted in the ground. He roared in anquish, blasting the flag apart with a bolt of Wrath. "You will not be forgiven, humans.... I will get you back for slaying my brethren!"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
My first post was disapproved for both missing things and having 'Not suitable behavior'. I tried to add more this time, but I'm curious as to what you meant by the latter reason.
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Tsld95!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas