Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Scyries`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a strange person, but very reasonable. Actions by me are usually done though logic. I'm quite decent and lively in RP, but I may seem robotic when filling out forms (such as this.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Russia, now reside in the USA.
English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft from intense hours of Warcraft III and eventually trying the game. By then, I was hooked.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
This server was found/chosen by: Google/Being very organized/professional.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all roleplaying environments, but am HORRIBLE at starting them. I enjoy debates, tavern roleplay, and action.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf - They're the prettiest of all races and have a deep history. Noble, but snobbish.
Rogue - Sly and great damage! Great for surprise situations.
Mage - I enjoy the variety of spells they possess and well, how cool they look.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be free of "OMgzorsx! i got a dte wit NIK JONASHSHSHHSHS11!1!!!!!" and the "SCRUU U NUB GTFO" etc.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Godmoding. I am sick of the "MY ANCESRAL POWESZZZZ GIME NFULL HP AS I BITE UR STOMAK" stuff. Respect is my second.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I am nothing but a shadow as I move towards the Hate Lord. The fool simply sits in his throne, watching his slaves work. I must say indeed that vengeance has played a part in my participation in this assassination. I move to a perch on the mountains and deftly remove a throwing knife from my indispensable pouch. "Whsst!" The knife hits his arm and disarms him. Confused, the Hate Lord looks around...just as a flurry of daggers cut deeply into his chest. The Hate Lord is dead, but the battle is not over. As his guards approach me, I enter the shadow dance. One lands a solid shot on my leg, but I don't feel it. I sprint out of the room. One, two three. "Thwwt, thwwt, thwwt." The guards drop dead, with knives embedded in their chests. I vanish into nothingness. My name is Scyries - mercenary for hire.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
If you're wondering why my previous intro was so bad, I was basically asleep.
Questions: Is ingame racism allowed? IE: Tauren = cow
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Scyries!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas