Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Teonas`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been a "gamer" for about 6-8 years now, starting with console and eventually working to PC and tabletop RPGs and even a little LARPing recently. I'm very involved in the music community around my town, and play several instruments, including Native American flute. I really enjoy good roleplay and storytelling, and try very hard to obey the rules and regulations set down by moderators.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the U.S. and speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I originally thought it was this weird, scary game on my Dad's computer (Warcraft 2 or so), and then years later heard about WoW through a friend. I played it on and off at his house for a few years, and then got an account in 2007 or 2008. I've kept it for the 3 years since then, but I got bored with the grinding and some of the streamlining implemented and quit recently.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've always loved the Warcraft storyline, the rich characters and plot, even the music, and so when I quit playing WoW through Blizzard, I realized the main reason was because I was disillusioned with the story. I tried to get onto an RP server, but it was basically just like a regular PvE server and nobody was RPing. After a couple months I looked for an RP Private Server. This one came up and after reading about it, sounds like a great community.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Roleplaying in general is fine with me, but my favorite kinds would probably be introductions and tavern RP, combat, and travel. I enjoy the scenarios that can arise from smaller things in those situations.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The Tauren are definitely my favorite race (to my eternal torment by many friends). Their lifestyle and culture are very intriguing to me and a natural fit to my first character. My favorite class would be a tie between paladin and druid. For Tauren, obviously it would be a druid. I have a deep respect for nature and a druid follows that same path, but with power to protect the natural world from its defilers. Paladins are honorable and courageous, other qualities I admire. Their crusade to defeat the undead and protect innocent people are goals I can admire as well.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect it to be a (mostly) serious RP community, with well though-out characters and good times to be had by all.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the grammar rules and the regulations to promote good roleplaying among members.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Dakarn lumbered slowly into the smoke hut, and with a resonating sigh, sat down and closed his eyes. "Ancestors, grant me wisdom," he boomed softly, "The earth-delvers from Ironforge have invaded Mulgore and are defiling the sacred land with their mining and...stripping." His brows knit as he asked more softly, "Earthmother, I have no wish to cause injury or hurt to others of your children, but they will not treat with us as we have asked. Chieftain Bloodhoof's attempts at peace with the dwarves have failed. What is your will? Guide me in this matter, Ancestors...I beg of you..."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
What is "Gruntship"? I hope you like the short narrative!
Welcome to the Server!

Go ahead and check the guides located on the forum as well as those on the wiki, and have fun!

As for Gruntship, that would be the next level up from being a Peon. (Which you will shortly find yourself becoming!) Check up on the rules in the wiki to find out more.