Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: OfficePearl`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I have been role-playing for awhile. Very terrible at first, my first character was a Gnome Mage. (Which I absolutely love!) and I have been mainly loyal to "W.O.W" ever since. I do enjoy role-playing mercenaries and races that grew up in a different race's land. Such as a human from Dun Morogh, I adore the accents. I tend to type slow if i'm not that into it, but I do begin to get faster. Oh, and most important, I love role-playing! xD!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Northern Mexico (near the border) and yet I can understand more then I can actually say in Spanish. My main language is English and I am trying to learn Japanese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine told me to try the original Warcraft games. I didn't enjoy them, but then he introduced me to World of Warcraft, which suited my playing style way more.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found your server in a simple way, google. Earlier today I was trying to role-play on a server that died from lack of it. I got fed up with the annoyances of, "lol y r u speaking like that newb?" when just trying to do some solo role-play to attract others into it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I must say I like a bit of all of it. I used to role-play a bartender for awhile, worked out splendid. As time went on, I role-played a female human mercenary with a dwarfish accent, the fighting and danger was nice, but I guess I preferred the calmness in the end with occasional fighting.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would have to say my favorite race is the humans. Not very creative, but trying to role-play an elf didn't work out well. I'd often get mistaken for an erotic role-player, which I have no interest in. My favorite class is the priest. I never actually role-played one, but my main character I just normally play as is one. I rather enjoy healing.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server are possible deep story lines with literate players who know what they're actually talking about. Absolutely no background knowledge of World of Warcraft and then proclaiming something to be true bugs me.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that appeals to me the most is your 'Humility' rule. I agree with you on that, indeed other characters need their own spotlight. On the regular servers, I am tired of people constantly making it about them. I came across a fairly good Gnome role-player named Kande about a week ago. Her character was a Inventor/Doctor who did a good job of it. All she got were constant remarks about punting her. I then heard she quit the server, which sucks, mainly because I was hoping her and I could role-play together.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The crackling of the flames echoed in Lavix's ears, and the horrific sight in her eyes. New Avalon was burning, the scourge were prancing about, tearing the flesh from many people she knew. She stood there in fear and guilt. Taking off her helmet, she suddenly broke out crying. The sound of screaming replayed itself over and over in her head. She had killed her own family. Levix stared at her Rune Blade, coated in dry blood and small pieces of organs. Why didn't she snap out of it earlier? Why couldn't she stop herself? How could she ever follow the orders of the very monster her brother was out to kill. . . the Lich King. She put her hands over her eyes, but she could still see it clearly. Her mother screaming, her eyes wide with fear. Levix had walked into the room and slaughtered her family. Her little sister, a girl named Grace, had snapped her out of it. The girl was too young to know what was occurring. She tugged on Levix's heavy plate leg armor. "Sis! You home now!" she exclaimed once she got her attention. Levix raised the blade high above her head. Grace's face was buried in her leg, giving her a hug. Levix then swung the blade down, and right through the little girl. The girl's eyes went wide for a moment, then she collapsed, making a quiet thud on the floor. Levix grinned, then looked over by Grace. A teddy bear was sitting there, splattered with blood. It's brown fur was matted and old, and there was a large tear in it's arm. Levix kicked the bear into the fireplace and walked over to loot her own mother's corpse. Her suffering and bleeding out mother glanced up and whispered, "Levix. . .". Her words could not continue, she had finally succumbed to the grip of death's cold hands. Levix blinked, stunned for a second. Then she remembered who she was. The Lich King had killed her while she'd served in the military, and given her a new name. . .'servant'. The pain was too much. Levix couldn't stand bearing the burden of what she'd done. She summoned her horse and rode to the chapel. She went inside and said a quick prayer. She headed up the stairs silently and slowly. The sound of her cape dragging behind her. After reaching the bell tower, she looked down at the massacre, and jumped.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, I would like to clarify my story wasn't that good, I know. It's hard for me to just conjure up things like that. I also realize it has to paragraph division, but the way this layout is I was unsure whether or not it would matter. One last thing, please accept me to your server!
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, OfficePearl!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas