Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: thazaniel`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I`m Michael and I`m 21. I live with my brother since I was 13 as my parents moved out to the other side of the country. I had bad times, mainly because of financial status of mine. At the age of 17, during school holidays I moved to the United Kingdom to work. Next year I did the same. Those trips helped me a lot. I planned to move out of my country permanently as I could not see my future here, but my plans have crushed and I had to stay here.
Now I am a student of Spatial Economics in the University of Economics.
I have been playing on the official realms for almost two years. Now, I cannot afford the payments and find it as a waste of money.
I love drawing the world of warcraft, especially moments of life of my character in game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Poland and polish is my mother language. However, I speak English fluently. I also speak elementary Spanish and German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I always wanted to play, but I could not afford it and I was pushed away by the private servers because of bugs and connection problems I encountered when I tried them.
When I was in the United Kingdom, I saw I could actually buy the game and play there so I started and enjoyed it very much.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I am a roleplayer! After giving up the official servers, I wanted to find a RP realm so I just simply typed it in google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love plots, some kind of stories, mysteries, adventures, journeys somewhere, but I also like calm meetings e.g. a campfire.
Causual meetings of characters is also very nice.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is a night elf. I spent almost two years playing my druid, I learnt probably everything which is possible to learn about the race and I simply love them.
Kaldorei history and culture is one of a kind.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to meet people to roleplay with. Make some friends and enjoy what we like together!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Roleplay rules. It appeals to me the most, because the GMs on the official realms do nothing about the level of roleplay and very often the realms are flooded by "lolers". I could not stand it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
...I arrived to Auberdine. It seemed that something was really wrong in the woods. The corruption... I had to do something, but what an apprentice druid could do? I sat down on the shore. I saw the blue demon fishing not that far from me. I came closer. I have never seen that kind of creature. Then she said "Hello!". She saw that I was worried about something. She asked if I was fine and I told her about my worries about forests. She told me "The woods are stronger than you think. They just need a little help.". I looked in her blue eyes and then I understood that she was not any demon - she was a friend. I asked her where she came from, but she didn`t want to tell me. After it, she disappeared. From that night I had a new mission - to find out who she was...
Few days passed until I met another one of the unknown to me race. The male explained me that they are not demons and told me to visit The Exodar if I wish to learn more about his people. I did that. The Draenei - this is what they were called like, had a spaceship crash on the Azuremyst Isle. There were many wounded so I used my skills to help them. In The Exodar I got to know that the real problem lies within The Bloodmyst Isle which used to be as beautiful as The Azure one untill Blood Elves and The Burning Legion attacked it. My heart cried seeing the wasted land...
Many Sindorei died from my hand. Prophet Velen thanked me for my help, but I didn`t feel like a hero. The Bloodmyst Isle will always remind me about hatred and vengeance.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am just looking forward to seeing the world you created which after reading so much in the website seems fantastic and would be a grand place for a person like me.
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Thazaniel! If you have any questions, please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

As an individual with a mechanical engineering background, I find spatial economics very interesting. I haven't personally applied any such techniques, but I know that it can utilize the same type of concepts. Very spiffy! It's always interesting to learn what our players do beyond the game.

I also hope that this is a great place for you!