Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: toothpick`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a pretty laid back player. I try not to take RP too serious and to always give leeway for people who might just be oblivious, and try to educate them, or having a bad day, and in that case just avoid them.

In terms of RP I tend to find a few people I like to play with and just play with them intensely. I prefer deep long term RP that has a lot of drama and relationships and tension, as opposed to just combat and running around being a hero. Quite the opposite, I tend to favor being the meek person in the background who will step up to help a friend in a dire situation, but doesn't hold a candle to any true hero.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
USA and English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Played WC3 and the FT expansion. Played on official... a lot... mostly high end raiding. Actually I'm going to say exclusively high end raiding, slowly progressing into higher and higher tier guilds.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Was recommended this server a long time ago by a friend I used to RP with. Never got around to it, now I'm feeling like some WoW RP again and I remembered the name, so I came here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well of those options, tavern roleplay bores me to tears. I like going somewhere that the RP can flow uninterrupted. Mild fighting, when its appropriate, mostly to highlight some inner personal conflict more than for the sake of fighting itself. I prefer pairs to crowds. I have a tendency to read what is being typed around three times as I decide who says what, why they said it, what it implies, so when there are a lot of people I fall behind on keeping up with the roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
To play PvE? Draenei shaman, don't ask me why, my affection for them is inexplicable.

For roleplay? Whatever suits the situation, it really would depend on who I am playing with and what relationships are or are going to be created between the characters.

What are your expectations of this server?:
The best roleplay experience in all of time that ever was and ever will be.

Is that too much to ask?

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Rory arrived home, kicking the door shut with the back of his foot and tossing his bag in the entryway.

"Mom I'm home!" he shouted up.
"Go hang a salami!" was the reply.
Rory twitched, he hated hanging the salami, it was never a pleasant experience. One of many curses of being the son of the butcher.

His mom came down from upstairs wiping her hands off on a rag.
"How was training?"

"We sat in the pews and studied... ALL DAY." Rory snarled back.

You see Rory had always been a troubled youth. He got into fights a lot. His worst bout was with the son of the pasta vendor. Some scuffle that ended badly for both; you see the pasta vendor's son lost his arm. No one knows quite how, they last thing anyone heard was Rory screaming "I'm a lasagna hog!" a few moments later a large crash and a blood curling scream and the pasta vendor's son lost his arm.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I can be a little random.