Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: dardogor`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I like roleplay, I know lore and I think it will be fun to play in roleplay server, so I introduce myself.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from turkey. My primary language is of course Turkish. Yet I know english and german.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I learned world of warcraft from my cousing years ago.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I seeked roleplay server found yours and came here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like tavern roleplay and fighting(pvp, city fights) roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Changes but curently I like blood elves and night elves most.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't expect much but I think it will be fun. But I think this server is good.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity of course.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My stories are generally based on warcraft characters and events.
Drakhan sat silent in his room thinking of his powers and his magic. He wanted to prove them but how? He has the power of sunwell like all elves but that was not enough he needed more... While thinking of it he fell sleep.
<The Dream>
He saw only darkness, an army of dead around him and someone stood in front of them staring at him and smiling. Drakhan thought "It is just a dream not real. WAKE UP!". But as if Undead leader heart his thoughts he whispered " Yes, It is not real but it will be... I can grant you the power you want if you accept to help me. If you deny what you will get is pure annihilation...". Drakhan was shocked, he didn't know what to say but he just said it "I am at your service my lord but may I learn my your name my lord." Undead grinned "My name is Arthas Menethil prince of Lordearon and wielder of Froustmourne.". Arthas raised his sword as Drakhan saw it was covered with unholy runes. What could Drakhan do was kneeling down on his new master. Arthas laughed and said " Together we will purge Quel'thlas the city of high elves!" All undeads cheered even Drakhan but Drakhan was felt something in his heart what was that?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to play on this server, so I am waiting for your answer.
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Dardogor! If you have any questions, please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

You have gotten your answer! Again, welcome to the server.