Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Astorroth`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am someone who is playing to have fun with my friends. That is why I am here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the US. English is what I speak and trying to speak something else sounds horrible from me.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friends really wanted me to start so i said yes. Im looking forward to playing with them.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My friends our playing on your server and i wish to play with them.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I would enjoying fighting with a group. Mainly with my friends so I wouldn't die.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Im not really sure yet. But I guess I'd have to say Blood Elf. Cause there freakin cool!

What are your expectations of this server?:
To mainly have fun with my friends and enjoy what this game has to offer.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Being RESPECTFUL. I am always the one in our group who is too nice. I love respecting others and hope that they will do the same.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll complete this at a later time.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope to have fun. Im also wondering how Im going to find my friends..haha.
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Astorroth! If you have any questions, please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

I hope that you and your friends enjoy your time on our server. I'm certain that they'll be able to find you either through this introductory post or perhaps you can make a thread somewhere else. Good luck!