Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: rawen009`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name online is currently Cockroach for call of duty, and RaweN , or Doktorhealer for the World of warcraft game, now to move on to my early days of playing video games.....
As a little child I used to play Jackie Chan , and Contra, my first gaming station was the Sony Play Station , the original, my second was the Nintendo, moving on in life, I got my first personal computer , on this station I used to play a lot of "The Lost Vikings" .... ( by now you noticed I capitalize every first letter in names, I just like them to look nice) , after that I broke my PC with a fork, because I was 4.
Years after, my parents bought me a new computer, on this one my brothers and I bought the counter strike game pack, I used to play counter strike for SIX whole years, that's when I discovered my natural talent in shooting things via video game, after the six year marathon on Counter-Strike, I passed to Call of Duty : Modern Warfare, I played it for 2 years, and I still enjoy a great game, on this game I had countless clans, but the most time I had spent on Revolution Gaming Since 2009 , in the year 2008 I started role play on the PC , with Jedi Knight Jedi Academy, The Legends of The Force clan, one year after in 2009 I started WoW RP, as a result of my JK3 clan falling apart, and this sums up my gaming history, to coming here, or does it?!
I enjoy a lot of player versus player on World of Warcraft, I play shadow priests, warlocks, and warriors, I also can play a lil' hunter, but I fail at it,
I also am a "master" at strategy games, and NOW my gaming history is finished.
Smiley to gain favor ---> ;D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
As a small baby, I was born in Osijek, Croatia, there is not much to talk about this topic, but to say I live in Osijek, and my primary language is Craotian, even though I prefer English over it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got in to Warcraft, by playing Warcraft 3 , the campaign series, I got in to the World of Warcraft, right after my brother bought an original copy in 2007 , since then I've been stuck as a fan.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Hmmmm, what made me seek Coth over others?
I really do not know, honestly.
I got to the server by Google, not much to say.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy lots of different types of RP,
most of all I enjoy the combination of Military and social role play, why you ask?
Well it is because I like the action, and the military it self, but I also enjoy sitting down to a beer and a smoke, and talk about the last fight I was in,
then I enjoy Diplomatic RP, if you (witch you probably are not ) are confused about what I mean by this, I am talking about role playing a council member, or high ranked politician of a city or town.
Then I like Survival RP, oh beautiful survival RP, but I dislike how people like to use "Resort in Can" ( a nickname for instant bases in survival RP , that i came up with) in Survival RP.
This would be about it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race , is the paladin , they are the perfect combination of a fighter, and a healer, sort of like a cleric , just more advanced in the fighting zone, but almost equally in the divine arts zone.
My favorite race are Humans, because they are fairly easy to role play, and they are the most common, so I don't step out of the crows too much, and I don't have to worry much about spelling, and acting as if I was this or that race, so I can concentrate on the RP it self.

What are your expectations of this server?:
None, I have yet to RP here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one that suggest that we remain tolerant of others, I have nothing more to add to this topic.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Any Old Port in a Storm

The travelers are seeking shelter from the elements or some other threat, and come across a place to hole up. They find that they have stumbled across something dangerous, secret, or supernatural, and must then deal with it in order to enjoy a little rest.
Common Twists & Themes: The shelter contains the cause of the threat the travelers were trying to avoid. The shelter houses a Hidden Base . The travelers must not only struggle for shelter, they must struggle to survive. The place is a legitimate shelter of some kind, but the travelers are not welcome, and must win hearts or minds to earn their bed for the night.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would only like to add,that I enjoy playing Taurens and Orcs, but I dislike Blood elf Cyborers!
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Rawen! If you have any questions, please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

If you don't mind me asking, why is it that your prefer English over Croatian? I don't know the language and I'm curious!

Also, I cringed when you described what became to your first PC. I know that you did it at four, but it's still a very sad thing!
Well, you will hate me for this but....
I prefer English better then Croatian because, well, Croatian people are "dumb" and the language is one of the hardest in the world, plus the language it self is stupid, and I really love English, I don't know how to explain it :S