Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: roeks001`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am sometimes active in-game and i am a friendly player.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Sweden and speaks primary swedish but i am also very good at english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started play World of Warcraft when it first came out, thanks to my brother and since then i have played it, but i got interested in roleplay when Wrath of the Lich King was released.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I searched after a wow roleplay funserver and yours had the best information about the server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I sometimes enjoy roleplay in crowds, but i usally do roleplay in pairs or with friends.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like almost all classes and races combinations becuse i am sometimes looking for a challange in RP, to see if its fun, and to sometimes test my RP skills.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I think this server will be a good roleplay server. I will have to wait and see until i can judge.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I have read it and i have to say, none appeals the most to me, they are pretty much the same for me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is my night elfs story from retail wow in rp:
Greetings, my name is Doneva Ghoulblade, and i died two years ago, in teldrassil. I was assassinated by a human, and i do not know who or why he was hired. Before i was killed, i was a friendly druid with one mother who was a huntress and my father, wich was a druid to. I also had a brother, and he was a hunter. After i was killed, and raised as an undead minion of the lich king, i was seeking out my family. After i found them, they were scared by the look of the fallen family member, and then my father suddenly started to transform into a bear, and then charge against me. My mother was followed by his moves, and raised her bow and started to fire arrows, but my brother was to scared to even move. In the rage of combat, i started attacking to, and slayed them. After they were dead, i looked my brother in his eyes, and couldn´t stand it, a look of dissapointment, and anger. I left the house, and never returned...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
How many races are possibly to be? Just normal races or have you added some? I also wonder if you have like an aouto-matical system for tounges like wolf of demonic speech.
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Roeks! If you have any questions, please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Currently we are restricted to races that are currently available on retail. Anything else generally gets immediate disapproval. You may want to check out our article on non-playable races, which may be more detailed. Also, while all characters are able to speak Common and Orcish, we have made no other effort to have players speak any other language. You may need to utilize addons in order to do so.