Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Blank realmlist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, when I login and put my password and account name in, it brings me to the choosing a realm section. When I select suggest realm, it brings me to the realm selection, and the page is blank. May I ask why it does this?
The server is down. We have to wait for Kretlol to wake up. Cuz' I'm guessing he's asleep.
Anybody know him enough to be able to wake him up?
According to server-status it is up. But I got the same problem.
Aw ok, thank you. I thought it was just my internet messing up.
Shouldn't be too long, Kretol usually wakes in a hour or so...
Usually...
I don't get it, though. Kretlol IS right. It seems the server ONLY goes down when he's sleeping. . . I think the server is a sentient being.
Bovel Wrote:According to server-status it is up. But I got the same problem.

If you notice, though, the time online part of the status is always the same if you refresh it. Server crashed. Nobodies on it.
It's like flashlight - the batteries of a flashlight never run dry through the day!
And like radio - it always brakes down, when you are trying to call for backup...

I hate when things that shouldn't think, think... :?
It also says I'm online x) It always does that. I tend to always see if it still says I'm online. If it does, then the server crashed.
Aye its odd that the server always crashes around this time when Kretol sleeps...hopefully when he moves core this problem might be solved.
I suppose its an omen that I should go play Aion. 9 levels away from 50...
Aphetoros Wrote:I suppose its an omen that I should go play Aion. 9 levels away from 50...
Maybe? I'm interested in finding people that RP in Aion, I wonder how it'll play out.
Avitz Wrote:Shouldn't be too long, Kretol usually wakes in a hour or so...
Usually...

For some reason that sounds stalky to me.

For some reason.

:D
Lucky i read this i was considering reinstalling wow cause i thaught i broke it xD
Pages: 1 2