Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: palkynmos`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Personally I like wow for PvE mainly because I like games that involve cooperation. I, however, RP from time to time

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from England, and as the country in implies i speak english ^^

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Tbh, I met a guy at wal-mart who told me about the game and well I wanted to try it out and I found it...interesting :)

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well after I spent sometime on a mostly focused PvE server, I wanted to see if I could find any RP Private servers(which there are like none). So I typed "wow rp private server" into my search engine in this link to this server was the first link I saw.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I personanlly perfer fighting and action. I also like an adventure/mission type thing.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite are race are the humans, moslty cause they just seem noble and very bold. Also they are the only race that in my opinion, a walk "normally". I like to move around without having some awkward movement pattern

What are your expectations of this server?:
I believe that since it takes an introduction to get in here, I am assumng that the people here are actually intent on RP and will do it fairly well

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I believe the rule on respect is the most important. I grew up learing to treat others the way you wished to be treated. If someone on the server has a different manner of PvP then you, then you shoudl respect thier views unless what they deem right is illogical or abstract. You must respect the ruels as much as the server and players.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
65,000 years ago a tiny and silent city engaged in war with an enemy unlike anything they have ever seen. These people called themselves Clevelandnites and dwelled in their majestic country of Cleveland. Cleveland was a small but prosperous nation. Being the first people ever to understand the concept of an all powerful force called Cleveland. 30 years before the Great War, a man called, Roman Sylantyr, visited Cleveland. He noted that this civilization believed in conformity as everyone did the samethings, recieved equal amounts of the same things, and even dressed the same. Everyone wore a bright yellow shirt with blue pants, and yellow shoes with blue stripes. The hairstyles among genders was also strikingly similar. Males wore a nice military buzz cut were as females grew theier hair long. Roman was shocked that no one had even remotely noticed him(since he was wearing a robe and wielding a staff. He also had long white hair).
Roman then approached a man who appeared to be in his thirties. He was a reading a book called "A Summary of Clevelandnism". From this Roman infered that the Clevelandnites spoke a mix of the Old Language and their own. Roman introduced him, "Hello". The man responded," Cleveland to you as well." Roman not familiar with the language asked,"Uh, what?" The man looked at him perplexed and said, " I Cleveland to you, how cleveland are you." Roman not sure what to say bowed graciously and quickly moved away. The man scoffed beneath his voice and with and shook his head saying, "heh, Clevelands."

Roman continued his trip through the Kingdom of Cleveland and came across a museum. "The Natural History Museum of Cleveland", read the sign. Roman entered the museum and picked up information on the city and it people. He learned that Cleveland was founded eons ago in place called "Ohio". According to the placard beneath the "Origins of Cleveland" exhibit and what Roman coudl interpret from it said that Ohio is where the Titans dwelled ages ago. They were called the Cavaliers and were lead by what Cleveland calls a Legend, the mighty Lebron James. Claiming that we he was the "Cleveland of Clevelands" or King of Kings. He read that these kings were defeated in a confrontation with a horde of people none as "The Ravaged". They then returned to sack the city of Cleveland and much of the world in the year 2012. Only a few of the Cavaliers and their followers remained and they secluded themselves in remote area slowly rebuilding their people and city. When the Lebron died in the year 2178 at the age of 193, the Clevelandnites were left without a leader. However a man known as "Sigma" took over as leader and began raised an army to defeat The Ravaged. His army was outnumbered, but he managed to drive The Ravaged away. After the war he rebuilt his city and Cleveland slowly grew back into a majestic nation. Their capital was named after their deity, Lebron, who said to merge with the spirit of Cleveland itself.

Roman after learing the origins of the nation went on to learn more about military technology, medicine, sciences, ane the national religion. He learned about past kings after Sigma, and the current King named Althos Grinway.

Roman spent about six months in Cleveland learning much of its culture and ways. He then returned back to his country of Boston. He returned ten years later, but could not stay long for his homeland was under the invasion of the Lakers and The current emperor, Kobethas Bryante.

Thirty years later he came back once again to Cleveland only to find that much of it had been destroyed. The tall statue of Lebron in the capital was torn down. On the back of the statue it read "Alnos mig Vetherani, Saza rekis Ravagentia".
From his studies in linguistics he translated it as " We are prepared, The Ravaged have come". Roman knew all to well what had happened...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Sorry about making such a long story but i told this story to my friends when I was at a party. Essentialy is the Tale of Cleveland.
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Palkynmos! If you have any questions, please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

I find your story very engaging. It's an interesting concept. I unfortunately thought that you were referring to the county in England, since that is where you are from. But then you mentioned that the city was in Ohio!