Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Quick Help With Introductions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I hope to join this community more fully soon, but as I've submitted an introduction but not yet received a reply I just had a few quick questions.

How long after submittal does it generally take an introduction to be approved or denied? Will I get an email telling me I've been approved/denied or do I just need to spam F5? If I am accepted, do I need to download any server-specific patches or just currently updated WoW?

Thanks a bunch, and I hope to see you in Azeroth!
Teonas Wrote:Hello everyone,

I hope to join this community more fully soon, but as I've submitted an introduction but not yet received a reply I just had a few quick questions.

How long after submittal does it generally take an introduction to be approved or denied? Will I get an email telling me I've been approved/denied or do I just need to spam F5? If I am accepted, do I need to download any server-specific patches or just currently updated WoW?

Thanks a bunch, and I hope to see you in Azeroth!

You're approved!
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=20192 !

A GM hasn't posted yet edit: GM Seraphim just posted, so its official now. That lovely blue color by your name and the rank Peon means you're accepted! :D WELCOME!!!

You should get an e-mail, check spam filters or wait, it'll show up eventually. There are no patches you need, just change your realmlist and there are no server-specific patches!

WELCOME TO COTH ENJOY YOUR STAY!
One of usssss
Oh wow...thanks.

I didn't expect it to be that fast :mrgreen:

Guess I will be seeing everyone sooner than I though!

:D