Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Whiplash959`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a lay back person mostly and have been into computer games since I was very young. I also love to play basketball and listen to bands such as Slipknot, Breaking Benjamin and Deathstars, although I am not an "Emo" I just enjoy the pace and sound of their music.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm From Brisbane Australia and speak English as a primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My elder brother first introduced me to it. I've now been playing off and on since 2005.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I used to play on a private role playing server named Millennium, but after some Drama with much of the staff there over an incident involving a friend I had met there and started a guild with I've decided to leave and join this server, with my friend who has also recently joined.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like almost all types of role-play although I mainly enjoy military and romantic styles of RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The human female Paladin.
Because back on milly my favorite character, Marrix was one and I felt a connection with her I didn't have with my others.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Less flaming and insults and some more structured role play with less ooc arguments and more IC fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"We intend to keep this server as friendly and open-minded as possible. For that reason, do not harass other players, and refrain from making comments or jokes that are, or might be seen as, derogatory to a particular race, gender, sexual orientation, or religion. This is not acceptable in ANY OOC channel.

Any racist, sexist, or other derogatory OOC chat will get you banned. There will be no warnings issued. "

This is a great rule because as a girl I'm sick of all the "Get back in the kitchen and make me a sammich..." Jokes that are thrown around. Yes they can be funny but only among friends in my opinion.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A young woman walks the streets of Stormwind. Her amber hair blowing gently on the wind, just reaching past her shoulders. Her arms are slack with relaxation yet held with a sense of strength and poise. Her Blue tabard with the Lion crest on it is worn with pride gently tucked under her belt. In the sheath on her belt is her blade, polished to a shine.

As she steps out of the streets and into an Inn she looks around and absorbs the warmth of the nearby fire before stepping towards the barmen and whispering in his ear; "I know what you are..."

She stepped away and sat down in the corner and watched the man as his magics failed and his hideous decomposing face was revealed. She watched with a satisfied grin as the ten off duty guardsmen stood up from their regular, drunken poker game and ripped him limb from limb as she sipped on a mug of her favorite dwarven ale. She didn't think he would mind if it was on him.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I haven't looked around the forums yet much but are vampires and worgens or werewolves allowed on this server? Curious.
No vampires or Werewolves. Worgen are a maybe- but only AFTER cataclysm comes out.

Regardless, WELCOME TO THE SERVER! Enjoy yourself.