Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Computer Bragging!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So! I thought I'd study about how good a computer have people got usually, here on CotH.
Here's mine!
Spoiler:
[attachment=0]

How good is yours? Does it run only barely? Or do you have a roccasupa computarr?
Highest settings all the time babeh! /flex

Spoiler:
[attachment=0]
Dunno how you guys linked it, but I passed w/ the green bar all the way at the end.. Sos ya. :D

Thinkin' about buying this:
Spoiler:

and using this:
Spoiler:
as my monitor...Just have to wait and see what my funds are like by the end of next month.
I be using an Imac 24inch, 4G ram, 256mb graphics, running windows for wow cause its just easier.

FUll setting all the time make me happy, started playing wow on a laptop with no graphics card, lowest settings 10 FPS :P
I'm using ASUS F3Ka laptop...
AMD Turion-TL60x2 2Ghz
2GB DDR2 RAM
ATI Radeon HD2600 512MB
Windows Vista Ultimate

Basically, I am happy with its performance. I've got 2 problems though.
1) The Vista is eating up half of my RAM without breaking a sweat, so I use only 1GB of it (and that's why I don't play WoW at full effects, because I always got Steam, Skype and Firefox running).
2) My graphics card doesn't support Pixel Shader and Vertex Shader 3.0, so I couldn't run Bully: Scholarship Edition...

Score by my criterias:
CPU - 8/10
RAM - 6/10
Graphics card - 5/10
I'm running with:

- AMD Phenom II x4 945 processor

- 4GB DDR2 RAM

- Windows 7 64-bit(I highly recommend this OS)

- ATI Raedon HD 2600 XT(This card is good, but I want another, with a slave as well)

Right now I have two 20in monitors(only one is running in HD). Need to get a job this summer so I can buy a TV/moniter, preferably 30+inches, and get another PS3 so I can play that while RPing. =D
It seems a lot of people have great computers.

Makes me kind of sad, now I can't be a special snow flake. Unless I log in with my other computer.