Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: drevin`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a loreplayer, I used to play Argent Dawn(EU) but got bored of retail so I started private servers.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Turkey, so my primary language is of course Turkish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I learned it from my best friend I liked it so I play it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I won't lie I found this server from google, and I think this server will be fun so I am here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like tavern roleplay and action roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite class is blood elves like most server. And mage's are my best class. They are fun to play with.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't expect much but yet I think this server is great.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think Maturity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Let it begin.
Azaron Sunflare was a ranger. He was in the same hunting party with Sylvanas Windrunner. She was the high-general of the Silvermoon forces. While they were hunting, a sudden messanger came. Whispering Sylvanas, when the messanger finished, what Sylvanas just said was to go our homes but Azaron heard something else from the messanger while he was talking to Sylvanas he said something named "scourge" what did that meant? What was that? But as he saw from Sylvanas it was no good...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(Didn't know what to say.)
Welcome to the server!

Enjoy your stay.