Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: kleonas`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
First of all my name is Kleonas and i am almost 18(30 June). It is my real name even though it seems strange to you. I've been playing World of Warcraft three years now. I met Role-Play one year ago at my old realm Moonglade(EU). I am not a hardcore RPer because of the situation in Moonglade. That was most people there created their characters just to avoid ganking. So, by applying to this server i want to become one and also play sometimes at the retail as well. RP gives a new dimension to WoW since PvE and PvP are boring. Getting into the skin of your character makes you to enjoy the game more than ever. So, RP combined with PvP and PvE will bring Warcraft back to WoW.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live at an island called Cyprus in eastern Europe. More specific at the Mediterranean Sea below Turkey. My country is divided between Greek Cypriots and Turk Cypriots(even though Turkish people are more than Cypriot Turks) after the Turkish invasion of 1974 where Turkey occupied half of my island. Well as to my knowledge of the English language...well is not that bad but my native language is Greek.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
The first time i met Warcraft was 4 years ago when i was watching couple of my friends playing. I found it really interesting firstly from the battles and then from the interesting plot. So after one year when i got my first decent computer i bought it and up until now i am still playing it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, i found about this server through Google because my gaming time on the retail was over. I needed a free way to play my favorite game and also to be able to RP. I thought that a private server would be more dedicated to RP rather than PvE and PvP like the retail realms do. In this way i can RP for real.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I played both styles fights and relaxed style of roreplay and really prefer the relaxed one with a light dose of fighting. Thus you can understand that i like communicating with other people rather fighting them. But if it's for my guild, family or self-pride then i will fight.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I am always into the Dawrves. My first character was a paladin even though i quit him. Their character and habits won me form the beginning. They love ale and they have a great sense of humor. My favorite class is Priest even though i never had one in the retail but in other Private Servers. They represent the good in the world and they are the people who try to maintain it against dark forces.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect that there many people to connect with but not too many. I also expect group leveling and RP at the same time. Therefore creating our own history rather than imagining it and retelling it over and over again. Also i hope that GMs will help me if i face a problem without mocking me. In addition i expect from other players to respect me as i respect them and don't ignore me.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. When i play i don't want others to do whatever they want and show respect to me as an individual and not ignore me. Also the respect to the GMs is also important since if GMs are respected it will make them to show their real self and be nice instead of being strict to the players. Therefore respect is combined with respect since you are mature if you show respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My name is Kleonas. I am a male dwarf born and raised in Kharanos. My family is poor and since i was 12 i worked with my father at the small field he has in Elwynn Forest. I had to travel miles to get to that but that was our only income. When i was 15 Brother Paxton persuaded me to be his apprentice at the local library and later on take on his duties when he retires. He taught me the holy ways of this world and told me that using these powers i can become more than i had ever imagine. These powers could be used in King Varian Wrynn's army against any prominent enemy of the Alliance. So, now i am on my journey to become a powerful priest who will enhance his fellow fighters to reach the top of their classes.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope this server worth it! :)
Welcome to the server!

Don't forget to capitalize your "I's", however! :D