Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Serphentos`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I suppose I'm an average player that leans further from the PvP group and more towards just a relaxing setting where I can role play. I'm not a fantastic fighter in-game but it's also not impossible for me. I've got a passive/docile personality and I like to think of myself as just being naturally nice to everyone. I'm also really in to creative writing and role play so this server just really seems ideal for me

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from America, and I speak English as my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft when I figured out there were private servers that did not cost ridiculous amounts of money. (Myself being rather cheap, mind you) I love the canon involved in the Warcraft story and I'm developing an encyclopedic understanding of it although I am still a 'noob' by most peoples' standards.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I seek your server because on the other servers I've been to I always encountered the same two problems. 1.) Absolutely no roleplaying to speak of. 2.) A very rude community. I've read every part of the forums here that I could access and it looked very promising, so that's why I'm here. And I found you via the good, old-fashioned google search!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I can enjoy a roleplay of any sort, in any location. But I guess I like a roleplay more when there are more people around instead of just maybe one person besides myself. I'm not very particular about this sort of thing, though.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would be Dwarves, just because I can be more inventive with them than other races and I find them fun. I like the Humans, Orcs, Tauren, and Night Elves but I probably wouldn't play as them. Any race with a fun canon is good by me though.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I look forward to RPing more often than other servers can provide, but even if that isn't always possible I'm only really looking for a nicer community than on the other servers I've visited. Hopefully these expectations will be met.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
By far the most important one is the rule pertaining to respect. Nothing bothers me more than someone who's nice around GMs and then rears their ugly head on the innocents which they share their world with. But every rule pertaining to respectful attitude towards others is just as key.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Serphentos' feet crushed the thick snow beneath them with each heavy step he took as walked. All throughout his march he'd held his posture tall, or at least as tall as could be expected from a dwarf his size. He trudged through the snow up the steep graded mountain, and reaching it's peak, he knelt down to look below him. He took a great amount of time getting to this place every day, a peak that stood high over the rest of Dun Morogh. He looked down upon his home and that of his dwarven cousins. A sense of pride and serenity stirred inside him. Something about this location made him feel at peace with himself despite the chaos that was so prevalent in Azeroth. Every time he was here, he remembered what the alliance was fighting for. It gave meaning to everything for him. He stared down for an hour, his mind racing with thoughts that even he couldn't have explained. Then he turned, and began to shuffle down the mountain, headed back to Ironforge.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing at the moment, besides thanks for existing and I hope you'll accept me. I can't wait to check out the server!
Welcome to the server!

Enjoy yourself! :D