Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Archeus`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Greeting's, My name is Jonathan Silver. I am here Applying for Your Amazing Roleplaying Server (Or so I have Heard.) I am Migrating from Millennium WoW, Yeah. Millennium. The Server was Decent, the Rp was alright, but the Events lacked... whats that Word... Color, For One example is, you had to text fight. Reading Emote after Emote after Emote. AND You had to apply to be Anything! You need to apply for a Ranger! And a Death knight! I was Angry when they made that Disision, for I had been playing a Death knight my Whole career there and I Didn't wan't to Apply to Continue Playing my Favorite Character that I had Worked on For Nearly a year. I am a Strong Roleplayer, a Fair fighter. I have never God modded. I always put a "Jonathan ATTEMPTS to let out a Slash with his Blade on Garrosh's Shield." Because If I said "Jonathan Attacks Garrosh with a Slash from his blade, Severing Garrosh's head from his Body." that is God Modding.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I Hail From the Icy north, Known as Canada.
"Me no speak Engly!!111" Jokes, Jokes. I Speak English as my First language, I Do not have primary Language. I had alot going on in my Life in Fourth Grade. I Never got into my second Language Very well. (French)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
How did I get into Warcraft? Let me take you back, to 4th grade. The Relese of World of warcraft. All my Freinds were playing it (One of their dads got into the Alpha) I Felt Left out So i Decided to beg my mom for the game. I begged for Two years, untill burning Crusade was Relesed and I got the Battle chest. I later Became interested in this Little Story they had going in. "Lore" I bought Warcraft 3. I played Arthas' Campaign, I was Intrigued with the Story. So i bought The frozen Throne, I Loved it. The story left me Breathless, so I heard of WoWwiki, I began Reading Articles, I started with Arthas. I read over His Lore, then I went to Terenas. I read over His Lore, then i went To all his Cross Referances, eventualy after a few years I became a prodigy with the Warcraft Story line.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Haha, Very funny Story actualy. I was Seeking RP on the Live Servers. I played on the Server Silverhand. I tried to find RP. everyone said "You Didn't Actualy think we Rp'd on Rp servers, did you?" then I was Directed to Millennium WoW by my Freind. I played it. enjoyed it. then I Complained about a GM and a guy said "Why don't you go and play Conquest of the Horde then you Scrub?" So i came here. Pissed and infuriated, Seeking Roleplay, and I am here!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I Generally Enjoy all Forms of Rp. (except the one known as [Lol Erp]) I Generally love action Fighting, and Tavern rp, :3 those Are my top 3 if You were to Ask me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love Human Paladin's, They are the Greatest Race/class Combo. the Silverhand is the Greatest, I am Hoping your Server Features them in any way/shape/form.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect Kind, Generous, and Skilled Rp'ers. Not Much is needed. What i would (Greed roll) is that You guys got a Good Graphics or Terrain editing Feature :3 I would love to see Lordaeron restored... the Greatest Kingdom reborn, Yes.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, tolorance, and Maturity. You require Respect, or you are Not a server at all...
Tolorance, You should attempt to Tolorate noobs or "Idiots" and attempt to Teach Them what you know.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
it was a Rainy day in Eastern Lordaeron... Stratholme city, Andrea lightpath is in Child labor Giving Birth to her Future son; Joseph.
Oran lightpath: "Push Hun! Push!" He said Trying to support her
Andrea lightpath: -Screaming in pain- "This pain... is going to kill me!.." screams loudly again.
Oran lightpath: "I can see the Baby Andrea! We have almost done it, keep pushing Baby!"
Andrea: -screams loudly, the Child emerges from the Whomb-
Doctor brightmoon: "Its..." he says trying Make them Curious.
Oran: Spit it out Doctor!
Doctor Brightmoon: "Its...a Boy!"
Oran: "Thats Wonderful!'
Andrea: "My Baby Boy... I want to Name him... Joseph.."
Brightmoon: "Joseph Eh? not a bad name."
Oran: "Joseph... I Love you, I will protect you untill the end.."

And so, Joseph grew up in the city of Stratholme, Studying the Light as a Squire of the Silverhand, Joseph had been the Age of 13 when he had been Sent on a Faith Trial to Quel'thalas.
He had been sent to Goldmist Village on a Faith Trial with the Objective of Injuring an Amani Troll, and Deciding its fate..

Meanwhile in Stratholme...
Arthas and his men Arive to Purge the Plague,
Arthas now Knowing everyone in the City is Plagued. orders his men to raid every house, Putting down Every citizen in the City before they become the Mindless undead to serve Mal'ganis.. He had Raided Every House in the City. killing everyone to lye within the Ruined city..

Back to Quel'thalas...

Joseph headed down the path Away from Gold mist village to an Area in Southern Quel'thalas (What is now deatholme) he Enountered an Amani Troll trapper who attempted to attack him, Joseph Fought with the troll for 5 whole minutes. Trading Blows untill he bashed the Troll in the eye with the Hilt of his blade Knocking the Troll out, Thus making his Eye Useless. Joseph Cut out the Eye as proof of his Trial and healed the Troll.. While the Troll had been Knocked uncontious he put an eye patch on the Troll to Prevent anyone from seeing his "Accident"

Joseph Returned to Stratholme to see only Flames coming from the city. he Charged into the city seeing all the houses Burning, he Ran to where his Family House was, Finding that it had been burned. his Fathers Corpse Singed on an Arm chair...

Joseph had lost everyone in his life. his Mother, his Father. Everyone. Joseph Fled from the City, fleeing to Lights hope chapel to Find his Mentor Pasing the room confused on what he can do for the Ruined kingdom.. it had happened, that Arthas had Already killed Terenas, and Tirisfal glades had been Lost for a day already. he heard his mentor saying "The prince has gone to far... we must track him down and.."
Joseph walked through the Door, out of Breath, and Crying.
His Mentor Asked him, "Whats Wrong?"
Joseph explained the Story to his Mentor..
-5 YEARS LATER-

Joseph, his Mentor, and some Soldiers, Assaulted the Streets of Corrins crossing, His Mentor killed 13 Ghouls, 7 abominations, and 6 Banshee's untill the Lich, "Boran Bloodmantle" Approached The mentor from behind, Devouring his Soul Leaving only Ashes in his wake. Joseph Had been Struck on the head by a Ghoul throwing a rock.

3 HOURS LATER.
Joseph had Awoken from his sleep, Everyone around him dead. no Undead in site... his Ankle was Broken, he limped to Lights hope Chapel, Eager to Share his story... he Told Lord Tyrosus what had happened and how the Lich had killed everyone. Tyrosus Sighed and said "There was nothing you Could have done, Joseph.. listen. I have... a proposition. have you heard of the templar, Joseph?" Joseph Nodded Slightly, Looking at tyrosus, Tyrosus had Offered Joseph a path of Redemption, the Road of the Templar.

1 Year later... Joseph lightwind, now a Full templar. Swore Vengeance Upon Boran Bloodmantle. he Traveled back to the Place Boran had slain his Mentor, he came heavily Armed. Full plate Armor he Looked Yore and Wide. seeing Nothing, untill he was tackled by two Ghouls by suprise. he was Knocked over.. he could see a Blue image Approaching him in the Distance. he said "Boran.." the lich Replyed "Thats me, So Joseph, you have come to commune with the damned? I shall grant you Your wish..." Joseph muttered under his Breath..
"No.. Not today..." his eyes began to Glow a Sharp yellow, an Aura around his hands glowed, "NOT TODAY LICH!" he yelled Blasting light waves at the Ghouls and blasting a Holy aura around him turning the Ghouls to Ash. the lich Yelled "What is this!?" "You Wish to Commun with the Damned!?" Joseph Yelled. "THEN I SHALL GRANT YOU YOUR WISH!" He blasted a Holy beam of Light Destroying the Lich completely. Nothing remaining of the Lich, Just...

-Ashes-

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope. i think you got a Clear taste of me and my roleplaying.
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Jonathan! If you have any questions, please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

I have never played on any private servers other than Conquest of the Horde, so I can't tell you how different it is from Millennium. However, I do think that it is fair to note that we do require players to submit character profiles in order to reach 80 and that some concepts do require approval from the staff. This generally includes prestige classes, as they infer power beyond what a normal character would have and should not be taken lightly by the community.

Fortunately, death knights are just fine! You will, however, need to have a character that has been approved before you are able to roll one since the current level cap pre-approval is 50.