Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: typhoues`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am sixteen and like to role play. It can be in game or something like DnD where the Gm controls you fate or glories reward.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the Usa and speak English and like 10 words in Spanish. I not good at learning languages :(.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I heard one of my friends talking about it with epic adventures and I was like "OK I have to have this game!".

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well I used Google to find a role playing World of Warcraft private server. So I came here and thought all right cool server. I tried to join but I saw my patch was to high and decided to wait until you updated. (Even though I thought I couldn't pass this test but what do I have to lose).

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all forms of role playing types. I have played a solider for hire, a brother hood bent on destroying Arthes for his deeds, just a pall you can talk to .....as long as you pay for the ale. So I am up for anything as long as it doesn't break the rules!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like Human's and Undead evenly because there the same people (sorta) one has lived a normal like wanting money, power, women/men, and respect. While the other has been taken over forced to serve the Scourge until saved by there lady and become loyal to her.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well I hope to be accepted and after that hope everyone is kind and will lent me role play with them or at lease hangout and be friends.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I liked the be respectful because nothing makes me annoys me more than being called a noob or a *insert fowl language here* when I have not even been given a chance. At least tell me nicely anyway :)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(Well I'm more of a get into a story guy so this may not be good but here goes nothing)
???:Hail Innkeeper bring me and my friend here your best ale!
Innkeeper: Ok traveler as long as you have the gold I got the best ale around for ya!
???: That's what I like to hear! Keep em coming until ye run out!
???:*whispers* But Typhous we don't have any money how are you going to pay for this?
Typhoues:*whispers* Common Rolf you don't think I'm that stupid do ya I took one of the guard's purses when they weren't looking.
Rolf:*whispers* ARE YOU CRAZY THAT'S ASKING FOR TROUBLE!
Typhoues: Innkeeper how much for a room?
Innkeeper: 20 copper a night.
Typhoues: Two rooms then! *whispers to Rolf* You won't make it big as a thief if you scared of the consequences if you don't mabby I need a new partner.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well I'm sorry for any misspellings I will or have had during my introduction and in-game (if I make it). Also do you have any custom areas or build your own house or guild base somewhere in a capital city somewhere? Also have a good day and thank you for taking the time to read my Introduction and happy gaming!
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Typhoues! If you have any questions, please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Fortunately for you -- and me, since I raid on retail! -- Conquest of the Horde is currently on the exact same patch as the retail game. This will allow you to use the same installation to play on both servers. Many of our members, however, have two installations of the game for when we are not in the same patch.

We have a number of custom areas. There is an Arena set up outside of Ratchet where people are capable of dueling (under the watchful eye of the local goblins; they make sure you don't disrupt business!), Azshara Crater is a huge neutral zone where anyone can gather and roleplay, and a number of major cities have received touches to help make them special or more inviting.