Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Another Meet & Greet!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the intention of holding more regular M&Gs, one will be held this Saturday at 2pm Pacific Time in Earthshaker Hold, located within Azshara Crater. Please refer to the time right under the banner of the site to see what the current server time is, or refer to the Time Zone Converter for assistance in converting.

If you are not versed in how Daylight Savings Time works, use the converter. There are a LOT of people that get royally screwed up with scheduling because they are not familiar with conversions during DST!

This is an OOC event! Please come with any questions, concerns, or other comments you may have about the server. This is also a moderated event, so as to prevent mass spam or confusion. If any GM(s) wish to help with that, it would be greatly appreciated. I know Anski was kind enough to do so with the prior event.
Should be able to make it. That's about 5 or 6pm my time.
It's 5 for our time, Nexi XD. And I should be able to make this one! I think.
Sounds good, I might be there.. though it's at 2 am my time so I might forget it. :)
8am over in this here desert island.

I should be able to make it! Unless I stay up all night playing Borderlands with my friend who's staying the night. Oh, he might be able to join us too! (Forum name: Bogotus)

Hope to see you all there! I MAY be the idiotic, half-nude Forsaken Death Knight telling tales of how he slayed dragons/etc.
I... Think that means 5 PM Eastern Time? If I'm lucky, I should be just getting back from work. If not, I might be a little late, but I'll still be there.
i'll be at a weeeeddiiiiiiiing

I wanted to be there...
Nexi Wrote:Should be able to make it. That's about 5 or 6pm my time.
I hope you can't make it, cause I might be on!
Cause I mean IC > OOC, and you get me as a bonus.
Midnight on Saturday for me, so I might be there for like half an hour... :)
Yeah..if I'm there it will be briefly as I already have plans.
There was too many 'Pacific/<name>'s to choose from, so I went with Easter for the heck of it and it got 8PM.

It's either 8PM or 10PM. Either way, I'll try be there!
Hawk Wrote:There was too many 'Pacific/<name>'s to choose from, so I went with Easter for the heck of it and it got 8PM.

It's either 8PM or 10PM. Either way, I'll try be there!
I used US/Pacific... try with it?
Good idea!

Turns out it was neither! 9 PM. Thanks for the tip.
Sick as a dog, but I'll make the effort to show up.

Quote:I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Teehee.
As a reminder, you can use the clock above under the banner of the site to see what the server time is.

As an example, it's currently about 11:45am. This will be held in a wee bit more than two hours from now!