Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Most Attractive Horde Race! (Female)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Wait! Before you click that reply button and type in Blood Elf, I want you to take a second look. Sure, them blood elves are cool, but what about the original Hordies? huh? Ever imagine them good lookin'?

Well if you didn't, and are saying in your mind right now, 'ELF ELF ELF ELF ELF', here's something to (hopefully!) prove ya wrong!

[Image: DSC00122.jpg]The cute embarrassed Tauren [Image: DSC00121.jpg] An elegant and still beautiful undead.

That's like half of what i've drawn so far. Oh let's not forget our new goblin friend! Worried she's ugly?
Spoiler:
[Image: DSC00126.jpg] O.O
Sorry, it's not in ink - lost my pen. >.<

Yeah, I went there. Are your blood elves so much prettier now?
[Image: DSC00112-1.jpg]

I THINK NOT!
(I'll get around to posting the troll and orc later, goblin was originally supposed to be the troll. And sorry for the bad artwork, hopefully it still got my point across!)
Ha I saw the topic title and thought immediately that most people would say blood elves. Anyhow, lets see...

Spoiler:
I'm not into bestiality, so that rules out tauren women.

Orcs seem a bit too beastly. I accept that they should be that way but they're just not my type.

Blood Elves.. I don't want to say them, so no.

Undead... that's necrophilia, sort of. However I do find that if their faces are not completely rotten to Hell then they can be sort of... attractive? At least the face options I've seen. Just gotta pretend they're alive!

Troll women have a sort of angry face, so I don't know.
In the end I'll say either undead or blood elf women. They're both the most "human", and I think the main reason why I'm not just going to blurt out undead is the necrophiliac issue. Oh well. This be my two cents.
Psh, I'm taking some art classes soon so when I can draw better I'ma come back here.
ptdapen Wrote:Ha I saw the topic title and thought immediately that most people would say blood elves. Anyhow, lets see...

Spoiler:

Orcs seem a bit too beastly. I accept that they should be that way but they're just not my type.

Undead... that's necrophilia, sort of. However I do find that if their faces are not completely rotten to Hell then they can be sort of... attractive? At least the face options I've seen. Just gotta pretend they're alive!

In the end I'll say either undead or blood elf women. They're both the most "human", and I think the main reason why I'm not just going to blurt out undead is the necrophiliac issue. Oh well. This be my two cents.

What about the goblin though? *nudge nudge nudge* XD
ELFELFELFELFELFELFELFELF

But for reals:
Taurens are animals to me. No.

I kinda Spengbab trolls, so I can only view them as horribly gross monstrosities.
Spoiler:
[Image: spengbob_skurponce_by_spengbob.jpg]
A spengbab

Undead are rotting husks. I can only imagine maggots crawling in them, a foul smell, and gross features. No.

Orc women are OK.

This leaves Blood Elves, which, aside from their over-sized hands and feet, and abnormally large heads, are what I would call pretty.

Goblins are upcoming, but they just happen to be tiny. They're a maybe really. Just need to see more how they're made and all that.
My heart belongs to the *cough* Goblin goilz *cough* that'll be premiering in Cataclysm. Undead hold a special place in my heart, though. And Troll wimminz.

And those drawings are adorable. c: <3 I especially like the deader lady.
Lady Sylvanas... Lament of the Highborne...
OfficePearl Wrote:
ptdapen Wrote:Ha I saw the topic title and thought immediately that most people would say blood elves. Anyhow, lets see...

Spoiler:

What about the goblin though? *nudge nudge nudge* XD

Ha I forgot all about them. I don't really like they're ears. Plus they're sort of disproportionate looking.. I dunno. Maybe because they're like green mini-orcs.
......<<

Orcs. <3
I actually find the goblins for Cata look pretty 'dern adorable.

As for the rest, some orcs and trolls are alright.
WHAT'S WRONG WITH FREAKIN' DEADERS, PEOPLE!?

Honestly, they would be the most beautiful race in a.. Macabre sense, but not the most attractive.

Orcs: The females would beat me for their pleasure. Kthnxbai.
Tauren: The only beef my lips touch is the one on my fork, possibly with some mashed 'tater.
Blood Elves: BAHAHAHAHAHAH! I'd probably catch something Fel-related.
Trolls: I'd probably settle for them.. Although, the tusks really do disturb me in a sense.

So: All said and done, if it weren't for the whole "Necrophilia" thing, as well as the protruding bones, I'd go for Deaders. Unless there was a Crack Elf who wasn't a complete b***h! ^.^
Hehehehehehehehe. Glistening Undead! /dies laughing
I just switched to my dinosaur machine, will take a bit before I can post the troll and orc. I also realized I posted the older version of my b'elf. >.>

I dunno, but if I were a dude and overall size of the race didn't matter, id go with that goblin I drew xD.
ChampionMouse Wrote:......<<

Orcs. <3

I couldn't have said it better myself. Orc women have bodies that you just can't help but find attractive. Well-trained, with no excessive body fat - yet naturally curvy. I'd like to see the man that doesn't find those traits attractive.

Also, to add to that, Orcs usually have a somewhat "outwards" personality; this also being a factor to finding them more attractive than other races. No self-pity or depression shown - just a strong, outwards personality. Which (usually) is a large plus to the whole picture.
Hey, all three and a half feet of her would be sexy to a Goblin guy. *Sagenods.* Or at least the size of her moneybags.

...I think I just made an unintentional pun. ._.;; /shrinksaway
Pages: 1 2 3 4