Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Odeus`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, I'm Odeus. It means 'Oh god' in greek I think, someone told me that. I want to join this community because I love roleplay and I roleplay alot when I don't have anything else to do when I'm alone. I go alot out on my free time though and is mostly on at nights. As a player I want to play and have fun with other roleplayers and maybe start some intensive RP myself.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Norway and I speak Norwegian for my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft by starting with WC3 back in the good old days (2002,3). I didn't get it at all at that time. Then in 2008 I think, I discovered SoTDRP, an RP on WC3. A guy teached me and I became very interested and started to play it alot and RP alot with friends on WC3. I started with WoW in 2006 I think where I played retail for about 2 years before I quit WoW for 2 years. While I didn't play WoW I played WC3 and GTA SA:MP. I played roleplay on SA:MP aswell. I am very experienced and everyone who RP's with me tells me I'm great at it. And now I am back to WoW, but I want to RP on WoW.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you at google. I chose you because you are the first RP server I find, and probably the best too.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy hitman roleplay, chilling roleplay, not so much fighting with fists, but I also enjoy a good old piece of action roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race for RP and class is:
Alliance
Human Rogue
Horde
Blood Elf Rogue
I choose Rogue because it's the only class without any super magics that can do so much damage and is the most realistic.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expections to this server is splendid roleplay seeing it's so hard to get into the server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the respect rule. I like the fact that everyone has to be respected because I like to get respected and I always respect. I even respect my enemies.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I wish to complete this later because I can't think of any story about WoW right now.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Odeus! If you have any questions, please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

I find your name (and its origins) very interesting. I think that the Greek word for God is "theos", so I can definitely see from where the name was derived! Did you choose the name intentionally or was that something that you learned afterward?

Make sure to eventually return to this introduction and either include a story or provide a link to one you have posted on this site. This a requirement if you would ever like to obtain the coveted Grunt rank!
I got the name because me and my friend were messing around using ''dus'' after every word/name. Then I said ''Tordus!'' then he said ''Odus!'' Then I taught about ''Odeus'', it would be cool, simple, and easy to remember, so I chose it as a online-gaming name so now Odeus is what I go by. I learned what it meant a while after I chose it.