Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Mount Ideas! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm thinking..... Water mounts! Like,
A Swimming Turtle-60% Speed Increase
A Log-40% Speed Increase
A Mini-Submarine (Rocket with a turbine and a mask for air)-100% Speed Increase
A Riding Walrus-60% Speed Increase
A 3-Seater Rowboat-60% Speed Increase.

Post MORE creative mount ideas, for Water, Air, Land, Or even Lava if you'd like!

Ciao!
Companion Cube. You can put it down to jump higher.
Xigo Wrote:Companion Cube. You can put it down to jump higher.
Omaigawd. AWESOME!
Enslaved Naga Spellsword.

Speed Increase - over 9000.
In my signature one of my questions is, 'Why don't we have any boat mounts'? Quite frankly I think they would come in handy, like being able to go around stormwind faster. A mount I would love to see for large guilds is their own boat, it would add to RP and they could go raid somewhere easier.

Or a two person rowboat! :S
This.

Spoiler:
[Image: cp_swan_boat.jpg]
gawd. SWAAANBOAAAT.
OfficePearl Wrote:In my signature one of my questions is, 'Why don't we have any boat mounts'? Quite frankly I think they would come in handy, like being able to go around stormwind faster. A mount I would love to see for large guilds is their own boat, it would add to RP and they could go raid somewhere easier.

Major PROBLEM!

When you go out to sea around Azeroth, In a boat. LORE WISE! You would be boarded by Hostiles.

Second!

When you have a Mount you usually can cut corners really easily and it doesn't take long to turn around. (Imagine a large boat, say and Elven Destroyer would not look decent and flashy if the nose of the boat kept appearing from each corner.

Not to mention.. The Harbor would be filled.
A gondola, I would love to have a gondola mount. /romance

Of course, it would have to decrease swimming speed to 30% and have one/two extra seats.
Bounty-Hunter Wrote:A gondola, I would love to have a gondola mount. /romance

Of course, it would have to decrease swimming speed to 30% and have one/two extra seats.

Das' good, bro.
The ability to ride...

A door.

Just. Door surfing.
I like the boat idea. I heard they might be implementing something on those lines in Cata.
You know there actually IS an aquatic mount. A sea turtle. 60% in water, just like you said.
Roxas65 Wrote:You know there actually IS an aquatic mount. A sea turtle. 60% in water, just like you said.

*PSYCHICFAAAACE*
That is pure awesome.
Haim Wrote:
OfficePearl Wrote:In my signature one of my questions is, 'Why don't we have any boat mounts'? Quite frankly I think they would come in handy, like being able to go around stormwind faster. A mount I would love to see for large guilds is their own boat, it would add to RP and they could go raid somewhere easier.

Major PROBLEM!

When you go out to sea around Azeroth, In a boat. LORE WISE! You would be boarded by Hostiles.

Second!

When you have a Mount you usually can cut corners really easily and it doesn't take long to turn around. (Imagine a large boat, say and Elven Destroyer would not look decent and flashy if the nose of the boat kept appearing from each corner.

Not to mention.. The Harbor would be filled.

How about each guild finally get their own zone? Like their own instance they can go to - they'd have to pay for it, but it would be nice. As for the boat thing, what about they get their own instance to go to once agan, and travel around, but when they leave the instance, they'll end up at the destination they were at to prevent crowding.

Zepplin mounts? 8D
Pages: 1 2