Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Svetlack`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, My name is Tyler Werkman. I live in ALberta, Canada. I am really into anythign involving logic, video gaming, writing, or computers... So, here I am! Putting them all together. I have been Roleplaying for about, 4 years now, and feel I'm alright at it... I started RP'ing on WoW about Six/Seven months ago. Before that, it was mainly other games.. I also should mention, though I am trying to fix it, I tend to have a slight problem where I hole the shift key to long, and capitalize the first two letters on a word... especially with the word "You" .. it usually comes out "YOu" .

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
As stated above, I am fron Canada. And I am English, through and through.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I used to play my uncle's version like, 24/7 when I was little (10/11) , And I was telling my parents about it. Guess what I got for christmas? Nope, it wasn't WoW. Got that for my birthday!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, actually, both questions fit in quite nicely together... I began to RP on WoW, when I got it. I thought it was perfect for me (apart from the griefers)... Then, I couldn't afford to play it any more, so I looked up some private servers.. I started to play one other one, but it got boring. I stumbles across this webpage on a google search, and literally spent hours reading the rules/guidlines imagianing how amazing this would be. Just the in-depth things you have, that other servers find unimportant. The small things make this server amazing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, truthfully, RP is my life. All my free time goes into it. I can enjoy any type of RP, at all. My favourite, though, would have to be some Dramatic guild Role Playing. Like, Kingdom RP. Big groups. I find it amazing, playing either a leadership role, a servant role, or anything in between!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race would have to be either a Human, or a Night elf. I have no idea, they sort of picked me. And Classes, would have to be Rogues, or Priests. Again, I don't know why. Things, tend to jum pout at me that way.

What are your expectations of this server?:
As I stated a couple questions ago, I've read just the rules/guidlines, and I expect this server to be amazing. I like servers that are very non-crowded. And, the one thing I must envy the most, is your strictness. You let in only good RP'ers, yet aren't "RP Nazi's" (for lack of a better term).

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I actually, like the rule about the gaurds (don't know if it was in the rules section from that link, I read ALOT of them.) and the city reputations, etc. I find it amazing how you include everything, down to small details like that, in your RP.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The cold breeze blew through the town, as Xiiren walked through.. The empty houses stood next to him, the silence surrounded him. Behind him, he heard the screams, and echos of lost souls.. Ahead, there was nothing but the mist... THoguh he had endured, the past seventeen years, of this torture, this was the day. He coudl not stand this banishment any longer. He walked faster now, throgh the ghost town... The wind blew harder, then, and he heard a door creak. The old man, stepped from the doorway, and looked to him. His eyes glowing white, the man spoke in the creaky, possessed voice. "You... Can't leave, Xiiren" his voice echo'd through the air, and penetrated the mind, of the tall Blood elf. Xirren spoke then, his head turning to the man. "Watch me, Old man, watch me..." And he turned again, to walk into the mist... His mind flashed back, to when he was a boy. Playing in Silvermoon, the sun, the warmth, the Magic... Alas... It was all gone, for him. Now, he had to face the maker of his nightmares.. Raising his head, he continued to walk, until his figure dissapeared, into the fateful mist.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Even if I don't get accepted, which I know is a possibility, I wish this server the best of luck.
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Tyler! If you have any questions, please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

I adore large guild-based roleplay. It's something that I really go into when I initially started roleplaying on the Feathermoon US roleplaying server. I'd be interested in seeing what ideas you come up with when you begin roleplaying on Conquest of the Horde!

And, oh my goodness, period abuse! Don't be afraid to end a sentence with a single period rather than using an ellipsis (...). Those should most likely be utilized sparingly for emphasis or dramatic effect.