Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Yasumoto`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well hello, i am Yaroslav, i used account name Yasumoto because i know thats its widely unused, and i like the name.
But now a bit more about myself, i have a variety of RP experience from all sorts of different games and i love to RP most of the time, i found some other RP server but that didint felt really genuine!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Well., about where i come from, orginally i come from russia, but do to lack of work my parents and me were forced to move to the netherlands, i can speak,write and understand english in a decent way, but i also speak dutch n stuff, didint learned russian since my parents could not put me on school untill we moved to the netherlands.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well.., it started back when i first played WC nummero uno till tres. Then came WoW, but due to the scary effect of p2p and becoming an eventual zombie i was forced not to go play, but i still followed the events during WoW through either video's, cinematics or reading the lore.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I learned the excistence of this server by via,via,via,via, you know how that works, some friends knew some other friend played on this server and they knew how i love to RP, as for themselves to, but they dont really like the warcraft universe sadly =[
So thats how i found the server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I personally like all sorts of roleplay, mostly with some people, doing all sorts of stuff and random things along the way, like we travel from Exodar to Stormwind and we stumble across an eerie looking cave, and i will try to suggest to get in it to make it more interesting!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well.., my favorite race are the Draenei, because of their otherworldy appearance and their struggle for survival after escaping near annihilation.
Oh, and my favorite class is the Mage, since i like casting from a distance, striking my enemies with either fire, or frost magic!

What are your expectations of this server?:
Oh well, to have a great time, make some friends along the way and go roleplaying!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I am not so fully into the rules mostly, but the roleplay rule appeals me the most, explains lots of RP, what to do, and what not to do.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Oh well.., time for a story about a draenei who got stuck not escaping with the Exodar.
The following events happen some month's later after the fleeing of the other draenei with the Exodar, and after the horde and alliance came through the dark portal.
The person that you might be is an friendly alliance person.

-You find a written journal along with a wounded draenei with a rag-tag look-
-You open the journal and start to read-
Third week, fifth day.
Survival here is more challenging then i thought!
If i didint got knocked unconscious by that infernal, i would have been with my people.
But alas, they forgot about me and now i am stuck here. Tomorrow i shall head to the marshes again, i found an abandoned shelter there which i can use.
-You read on untill you notice a drawing-
-This drawing seems to look like a blindfolded demon, it still bears secrets for you-
-You try to wake up the draenei-
-Suddenly he wakes up and moves back slowly in an defensive stance-
The draenei says : "What do you want?" "Hey, that is my journal, give it back!"
-Suddenly the draenei moves towards you and grabs the journal, you look upon the draenei and ask- "Why are you out here, didint you were with the exodar?"
"No, as you have might read, an infernal knocked my unconscious and i was unable to go with the rest of my people, now im trying to survive here."
"Ah, i see, but i can take you to your people..."
"If you wish ofcourse"
"You can really do that?"
"Yes i can, we have to go to the dark portal then.."
"No not that place!" -The draenei grabs the rest of his things then runs away, leaving you standing with new thoughts to ponder-

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well.., no questions!
And..
No comments to!
Like to see y'all in-game!
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Yasumoto! If you have any questions, please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

I find that the draenei are generally neglected, even though they have such an interesting (and even tragic) lore. I think part of it is due to their appearance (many don't like how they look, particularly the males!) and the other part due to the fact that they were involved in one of the largest lore retcons the universe has experienced. We do have a number of members interested in the race, however, so you could probably pursue that interest if you want!
Ah, very well.
Need to set up character profile now, then gruntship, then hop on server 8)
You can't just do it right now... You need a month of playtime to become a grunt. :mrgreen:
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is someone who came from my last server, Echeloned. Yasumoto, Welcome to Conquest of the Horde my friend. Should you need any help, besides the others that have already voiced themselves, seek me out, I'll give ya a tour and some stuff to start out with.